Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Felipe Carvalho said:

lol yes the threads were bellow my noble lineage :P. Nah truth is that this last year was very... fun hehe, lot's of things happening, I am a father again and I was just spreading myself very thin, many things were just neglected (my Youtube for example haha).

I wasn't trying to put you on a pedestal Felipe. It is just there have not been many posts that really need to discussion. 

Congratulations for the new family member. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. 

Guest Jeluss little didums job

Ow please don't be a robin bastard and steel all the good posts! King felipe has not had chance to read them yet to remind him self of why he left. pre

sides I perfered this forum before you got rid of all the good teachers telling you how much you and the 4 pillars of temple sucked and what a sad little looser you are with the help of gormless gobshite dravy gravey train trying to sir bastian hood wink ya silver dollar, I mean robin bastard on you too big cheif for his nickle out of ya dime

As ever

happy fooling

the original jeremys fool!

dressed up as Elvis isn't dead 

Jealous little didum.

Haven't you realized yet that you are the jealous little didum? The silly little man? The Robin Bastard? You are the one that is naked and wearing the emperers clothes? 

You are correct. Those posts should not have been deleted. Then everyone would see that you are the one who is jealous and have always been. You call Robert and others who have singing programs designed to help singers improve their singing and reach whatever goal they have in the singing world Robin Bastards. Because they are asking for payment for a program or service that they put together for other singers? They should not get payed for their time and effort?

You came on here bashing another forum because you were banned and your IP address blocked. It got blocked for the same reason you were banned here. You are the Robin Bastard, stealing peoples time who come to a forum to learn about the voice and try to find out how to improve it.

You still wonder why when you go to an open mic night that you get snubbed, you wonder why you get banned from forums, you wonder why you get the cold shoulder from teachers and why you have not improved. YOU sir are a jealous individual. 

It is pretty clear why no one wants to help, maybe even why no one wants to talk to you. The first thing you do is call people who tried to help you bastards. After someone hears that, they are not interested in anything else you have to say. YOU are the reason.

You are jealous because after knowing all that you want to know about singing....you still cannot sing and get the response from people who are listening. Even people who sound bad to you get a better response from others. The reason is now perfectly clear.

There is no emotion to your singing other than one of false arrogance. Just like other relationships between people, it relies on mutual respect and trust. You have no respect for anyone but yourself. You believe you have the answers and others spout nothing but BS. You are the one who is full of it.

You say you preferred the forum when it had the other teachers who in the end started bashing this forum and the owner. The bashing, banning and deletion of post were do to people and posts just like you and your posts.  You get banned because YOU start off with your jealousy and name calling it goes on from there. 

1 hour ago, Felipe Carvalho said:

lol I still have hope in my heart that this dude is in fact a master troll and it's all a character he plays.

I think you may be correct. There have been other posts from "Guest....." that seem to show some degree of knowledge. Have you heard of Andy Kaufman from the TV show Taxi? He played a Character named Latka from some under developed country. Everyone loved Latka. He also started playing a character named Tony Cliftan. Where Latka was lovable the Character Tony Cliftan was a real jerk and people hated him. Andy denied being Cliftan so much so that "Andy" would get jobs for "Cliftan" like a manager situation instead of a Character developed by Andy. Cliftan would show up drunk with hookers on his arm and demanded his own dressingroom and stuff. It was almost to the point that Cliftan was a split personality that Andy lost control of. It was supposedly some sort of interpretive art experiment. 

Maybe this guy really is schizo and these personalities come out whether he wants them to or not. Either way the Examples that I have heard from him really do lack a singing quality that people would enjoy. He can hold a pitch and some high pitches at that, just not that musical. Too much air and no power. 

If he is  really interested in singing for a career he should listen to some of the BS spouted by  the coaches he calls Jealous didums.

clutching strwas now, getting worried, getting jellus

really now mowheeken tom too, if you belive that silly load of old rubbish then your a bigger fool then silly little man (I mean tradisanol). really your heads in the sand

And BTW this job requires split personality performers nowerdays, performing secret little tricks like gimmicks stage craft enginerring costumes and foolling thommas! ow and yes mimicing to the drummer in your case, no need to sound and sing great to be the greatest singer in the world anymore, look at elvis

Well lets use some more examples of people you know that claimed they where good but where bloody crap! the dravey gravy train who has now snooted up sticks and left, all his little videos with him showing off on stage, bent over backwards while singing at the same time (great breath support and allinment temple master (32 degree) masson). well I guess you don't have to be good at anything in life really if your a free mason, no chance he will be coming back hear with his tail wagging between his legs now is there

As ever, happy fooling!

The original Jeremys fool

dressed up as elvis isn't dead

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdmjk6kv7iaxkev/the late night beer rant!.wav?dl=0

Like I said before. You need to listen to your singing as if it were someone else singing. The first thing you need to do to improve is to train your ears for what to listen for and to hear what it is that you lack.

Singing is not just prolonged speech on a pitch. If you are not conveying the emotion of a song(even if it is just a load of bull to get a date) it needs to come across as a genuine emotion or statement. You are just saying words that mean nothing to you or anyone else. And it needs to be musical.

I am not saying for you to give up. I am trying to guide you so you can improve.

Blaming others for your downfall or calling others names shows your jealousy not theirs.

6 hours ago, elvis isnt dead said:

And BTW this job requires split personality performers nowerdays, performing secret little tricks like gimmicks stage craft enginerring costumes and foolling thommas! ow and yes mimicing to the drummer in your case, no need to sound and sing great to be the greatest singer in the world anymore, look at elvis

This shows that you cannot even follow a thread. No one is mimicing a drummer. The singer is singing to his own recorded voice. I am supplying the harmonies which were not recorded and adding guitar parts that are not recorded. I am not the one mimicing.  I am live not memorex. The Lead singer is singing to his own voice.

Guest elvis dide on the shitter!

no the great feilipe it is all supposed to be about finding your own voice unless you have been in one of those elvis training camps where they teach you how to sound just like elivis so you can go get one of those summer butland holiday camp job dress up and sing elvis for NMW and wash pots in between.

Vocal coaches that indeed train you to sound like the original artist and going off of mowheaken tribal warriers post, him the good little masire/ disiple of the four pillars of temple know very little on the subject of how to imitate someone ells voice

so as ever

the original Jeremys fools as ever dressed up as elvis dided on the shitter because the emporer is still waering no clothes rember, which remains me now

https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65933&p=600514&hilit=

May I just point out, Elvis old chum, (old banned user name there now)  that these people know what they are talking about. Indeed, not many people in the world know more on this subject than they do (I'm not one one them). So if they say you can't do what you want to do with what you've got you'd do well to believe them. 
If Isaac Newton told you that you wouldn't get that apple to hover unsupported over your head you'd believe him, wouldn't you? Well then!

Well actully old chum Concertina your wrong!

Well actully this 3D world we live in is a hologram.
matter is made up of atoms and attoms are made up of protons and newtrons which are positive and negative energy feilds anyway.
Infact the entire universe is a 3D hologram prejected from a 2 dimensinal projector which is being projected from our master/ mother universe. Jerry Wills took a trip there once when he passed into our mother universe using the "puerta de murcia" in the border of Columbia/ Bolivia as the gateway to get in. this is where the Amunarki first came to this earth (elegilly, as other sources say they where from the planet of nabiru and came to this planet to mine gold to save there atmosthere, hence created us as slaves to mine the gold for them).

This is why there are so many BS conspiricy theories about the flat earth, the best one being that the antartica wall is the end of the earth (so much conspiricy about antartica since there are piramids there and the nazis launch a man in a rocket to the moon there too, its also said that the Rothchild have there holidays on the moon as well). So much good reasons for conspirisys theories about the moon too, and did we ever go to the moon like they told us on the telivision consensors, coz the moon is a holow matrics as said in acent times it was delivered by the gods like an egg with out the yoke

But its a 3D hologram and this is why the reptilians are able to shape shift between what we think is solid matter in the same way that wharp drive theory in star track works, you warp space jump into to it let it go and it travels at the speed of light. they can also existe out side of visible light too as we see less then 0.05% of the visable spectrum, why can the reptilians do all this and we cant, simple because inki the god switched 2/3 of our geans off when he greated us so we dont have infanant awaness and have the ability to relise we are being inslaved by the reptilians otherwise we would take our powers back

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/newbie- ... ted-2.html

Infact in an interview with lacerta she actully lift the pencil off the table and obove hear head with hear mind

https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65933&p=600514&hilit=

Happy fooling now!

11 hours ago, MDEW said:

Blaming others for your downfall or calling others names shows your jealousy not theirs.

A WAR HAR A HAR HAR! silly little man I mean mowheaken tea too. nothing to do with teachers who could not cut the mustard like elvis old chum and how do I sound like elvis on the shitter, and manina Kerry rekindle any memories the great feilipe then?

6 hours ago, Guest elvis dide on the shitter! said:

no the great feilipe it is all supposed to be about finding your own voice

Well this thing you found is awfully bad. It sounds like a joke actually, similar to the rest of the theories. Again I still hope you are a troll.

It looks as if for the most part, people were trying to help you on those forums. Yes there were a few that got impatient with you not understanding what the others were trying to say. Even on this forum people were trying to help you, at the very least in the beginning.

I really do not understand the need for your name calling.

By the way, the 3d world thing is also another misunderstanding. Even if this is a 3d world and matter is made of energy field based particles there are still physics that work in certain ways. Even when the physics seem to be broken what is found is another aspect of the physics of reality that had not been taken into account.

One of the laws of physics is that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Example: you get on a forum and ask questions, someone on that forum acts like a jerk and you react by bashing them on another forum. You bashing others gets the reaction of you yourself being attacked again and the bashing continues.

Hopefully another reaction can be that someone in turn tries to help again, maybe the bashing can stop.

It is true that what we want as singers is to find our own voice and a means to communicate musically with our audience. Even those with unique voices outside of the accepted standards can rise to fame and his/her voice is appreciated by many people, Such as Bob Dylan or Neil Young or Leonard Cohen. But they still have musical qualities to their voice and a sense of poetic timing. Another aspect of singing that is not taught through Vocal exercises.

Although very musical and beautiful to a lot of people I for one do not like the sound of Opera and classical singing, The coloratura is exceptionally annoying to me along with the melisma of Pop and Jazz.  Too many notes that have nothing to do with the meaning of the words or the emotion or prosody of communication. But there are still rules that govern music, poetry and communication within whatever genre and cultural background you will be singing in.

Breaking the rules is fine when you know the rules and how to get around them purposely for the effect you desire.. If you want the general public to enjoy your voice and your company, there is work to do.

It looks like ya not reading the thread in full MTT
But anyroad hear is what another forum modorator had to say about all of that

As a general point not directed at the original poster.

In other forums I have come across several situations where someone has learning difficulties, autism, Asperger's syndrome, stress/mental health issues, loneliness, or being bullied. These can all manifest themselves in ways that are difficult for people to cope with, particularly on forums like this where there seems to be a highly developed forum etiquette.

As an admin I have learnt the story behind threads from upset people messaging me to say they are leaving the forum "because...".

Looking back at the threads in question it's usually easy to see where things have gone wrong and escalated into mutual indignation.

Back to the current thread, looking at the post linked above, I can't help thinking the point about spending on the gear just to wind people up was an attempt at irony and not literal. The guff at the end suggests to me the guy is troubled and angry rather than deeply malicious. The video, whatever you thought of it, did not feel like a fake. 

from a differnet site https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/343724-the-box-pa-speakers/page/6/#comments
and of cource from a differnet user account https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=65981
But dont worry I am planning a massive troll attack on the sound on sound forum soon.
I am making a music production video about them (please see the attachmet

https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65729

quote="Mike Stranks"

I'd recently come to the view that this was a person who didn't have a clue what he was about and maybe had 'issues' that accounted for some of his behaviour. It's now clear that I was wrong and he's led some of us a merry dance and wasted hours of our time trying to help him.

Without divulging everything that's been established he's gone to enormous trouble to lay a false trail to lure-in suckers - me.
/quote

wowee drove all the way upto bolton to buy a mixer, spent over 100 quid on sm58 and cables
then bough a mixer then speakers just so he could fool you!
And if you belive that harold your a bigger fool then silly littl man!

But you have done little reaserch or practice into our hacked realality and as singing techniques you lack the fundermentals
As Jerry wills experanced, he went to puerta de murcia, now to you mowkenen tum tum taht is a big gieant rock in the border of boliva and columbia
that is first said to be where the gods first came to this world
it is a lump of rock with a door carving cut into it
Jerry wills spent mounths there and hired a translator and a guide to find him that secret magical code for passage though
the magical door
He had to chant 3 musical notes at the door to gain entery (so his master told him)
And sudenly the floor dropped from behind his feet and suddenly he was in a world of white cloud where every thing under and on top of him he touched was just white
he called out is anyone there and the gatemaster replied! yer what do you want
He explained that he had jut got hear and was from a the southern hemisthear of a planet called prison plannet earth
and the gatemaster said he knew that plannet well as manny people have passed from there to hear in the past
and prions plannet earth is well famouns (for it dinosow war 450k years ago) and he knew it well
the gate master said that this is the gate from your universe to our universe and time is very diffenret hear
furthermore your univers was created inside our univese by someone who wanted to be a creator
he showded Jerry his universe (inside the matircs) and it was all flat all barred off
he said your univers is very unsatlbe and we have had to empoy bars to contain it

AND FURTHER MORE!!! your universe is falt, it is a 2D flat surface projected into a 3D hologram which you call matter

And this is where the bullshit 2D flat earth theory comes from, Free masonary Dravy Gravey mentioned this1
But I will talk about him latter on in another rant!
Right now I want to move back to the bull boys of sound on sound forum!"

Happy fooling 
the original jeremys fool!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s35uappfg7cbkup/jeremy fool.wav?dl=0

the wonkers.png

Trolling on here is not a way to get back at Sound on sound forum. I also understand how difficult it is to relate to people with learning disabilities. Having disabilities is one thing and believing that people are  BS'ing you because you are having trouble understanding each other is another.

Another thing that I myself do not understand is why or how you would believe the crap about the 2D world projecting a 3d world that we live in and not be able to follow some singing instructions or even believing that the instructions could be viable and relevant to the singing community and the acceptance of listeners.

Later I will go into why this cannot be possible. I have to go now.

really MTT

to breathy and a lack of support, maybe why your not a teacher and why you are in a pub scrooning blues band instead

latter I will go into this in grave detail in another 2D fictional characters (that can only been seen hear on an LED screen) as elvis dided on the shitter!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rcq14hnx50b9zb/unsuported and breathy mtt.wav?dl=0

There is a thing called "Assumed level of knowledge". When people are asking advice or joining a conversation people usually start off believing there is a level of knowledge that is pretty much universal at least to people interested in that particular subject, especially when you are asking questions  or trying to get advice on a rather complicated subject and approaching it as if you just needed straightened out on a few points. The assumption is that you already have a working knowledge of the subject. The answers will seem straight forward and uncomplicated to someone with a basic working knowledge. But when  you start with limited knowledge the answers become more complicated when you have to explain the basics.

If you are buying a sound system for a solo career it is assumed that you already know how to use the system or have a working knowledge of how to use it. A question like "What speakers are best for  a one man band using background music" assumes that you already know how to set up and use the rest of the equipment. It is not assumed that  you have limited knowledge and each component or knob or input type would need to be explained or what the difference is between a "Horn" and a "woofer" or the difference between "Cut" and Boost".  

The more individual items that needs explaining just adds more to the confusion.  The reason they believed you may be a troll is because you started off sounding as if you already knew what you were doing, this came from the responses you were giving to them in the beginning. As you went on the questions that you were asking  were not questions from someone with a basic knowledge of sound equipment. The questions were from someone who had never used sound equipment before and had no knowledge. This would not have been bad at all had you explained that you had no prior knowledge. The whole conversation would have been different.

At least I am in pubs Crooning the blues. No I am not a teacher. There are too many of those on Youtube who are confusing the crap out of people. I am a student and I will continue forever because knowledge changes with each new advance in science and technology. Once you believe or think you are finished.....You are.

But your wrong again cho cho del montania. The big chief Harold pooper made it clear on the forum, take it easy with the terminology guys as this guy is new to sound

let's be fair 99% of people who come to this forum are 5 min wonder dream triper boys with no singer knolage or experience and have picked up all there untrue knolage  from the likes of YouTube and tradisanol silly little man, even though they are one post gone tommow they are welcomed hear and not booed off As trolls.

But I will go into all that in my next 2 dimensional fictional holographic character (that can only been seen as a light projection through an LCD scren) watch this space!

Infact it was the true wonker and wanker that where the first to breach the pease and say I was trolling, but I think word got around from my spamming activities on the jimmyshitforrains that has done it you see

You will never know the terminology if those helping you are not allowed to use it.

Plug the duhicky into the watchmacallit on the left and turn the whatsit to the left and there you go. your done. Does it sound good now?

Well Harold pooper said not to get 15" speakers as they are for bass dico, get 8 or 10s, but on the bass chat forum they said that was a load of rubbish and 15s would sound fine for vocals

9 minutes ago, elvis isnt dead said:

Well Harold pooper said not to get 15" speakers as they are for bass dico, get 8 or 10s, but on the bass chat forum they said that was a load of rubbish and 15s would sound fine for vocals

You may not have needed 15's if you were playing at smaller clubs or money being spent was an issue. If you just think about it logically(if any one is allowed to do that any more) the bigger speaker will give you a bigger sound(more volume, more Bass, more carrying power).

The reason for all the terminology is because speakers are made for different purposes. A speaker designed for guitar will get ruined if you play a bass through it. A speaker designed for Bass will get ruined if you play guitar through it. Same thing with running the voice through them. Unless, you know what you are doing and know the limits of each and can keep your "Levels below the thresh hold"(keep the volume down and do not add too much bass or treble in the mix). 

Systems are designed for specific purposes. If you were buying multipurpose PA speakers it should be OK for what ever use you desire. 15" will allow more volume(loudness) than 10". 10" will allow more volume than 8".   How loud you need or wish to be will determine what size is "Needed". Also, if you want more boom from your bass.....The bigger speaker is better.