Sign in to follow this  
sideshow

You get what you give song- please review

Rate this topic

Thankyou MD, thankyou for your constructive comments, I hope you dont mind if I use you as an expert witness to all of this, A profesanol singer trained by the 4 pillars of temple

33 minutes ago, sideshow said:

Thankyou MD, thankyou for your constructive comments, I hope you dont mind if I use you as an expert witness to all of this, A profesanol singer trained by the 4 pillars of temple

I am not a professional or trained by the four Pillars Temple. I have the program and have learned and gained by it. But I have not trained with Robert. I am no expert, and I fully admit that. I do not think or know I am right about anything, I have opinions and am not afraid to speak them.

1 hour ago, sideshow said:

you said in one of my other lifes that you get paid for gigs!

I do get payed for gigs. I am not a professional Teacher. I have been payed to repair or replace electrical outlets, I am still not a professional electrician. I have also been payed to paint houses, I was payed to paint a portrait , I am neither a professional house painter or professional artist.

Well it looks like my last account was banned and all my postings removed from the jimmyshitforbrains

Shame because I did not get there fast enough to take a screen shot of one of jimmyshitforbraines cheif bullboys saying that the above song I posted on this thread, with me humming the notes was all howerly, when how can I be howling if I was humming the notes. Shame as that would of been BIG BIG EVIDANCE! But I did say I was wrapping the jimmyshitforbrains files up hear and hear is the conclusion

Well now we have gotten those silly little idiots out of the way we can get back to buisness and discuss vocal tecneeks

Hear Is my cover of you get what you give (constructive critisum welcome)

4 hours ago, sideshow said:

The assessment was for you and you alone. Not for admittance in any "hearing" type of evidence.

Whether someone has the ability to learn and develop does not mean they will. That is up to the person who is learning just as much as the teacher. Putting in the work and understanding what the work is supposed to help with are two different things. Do the work and apply it to the singing.

1 hour ago, MDEW said:

Whether someone has the ability to learn and develop does not mean they will. That is up to the person who is learning just as much as the teacher. Putting in the work and understanding what the work is supposed to help with are two different things. Do the work and apply it to the singing.

Your not surgesting that the jimmyshitforbrains bullyboy crew could not be bothered to put the work in so instead decided to pretend it was imposible ( for those that did put the effort in)

Anyway what do you think of my latest video

Your not surgesting that the jimmyshitforbrains bullyboy crew could not be bothered to put the work in so instead decided to pretend it was imposible ( for those that did put the effort in)

Anyway what do you think of my latest video

Put on a shirt and get rid of the crowbar. Listen to your singing and make changes to improve. If you are singing something that is supposed to be a powerful song, a light falsetto tone does not work. Those are only suggestions and my opinion.

Do you want me to really explain to you why I am wearing no shirt, I mean why I am wearing no clothes then?

Where abouts in the song do you hear fasseto?

Do you want me to really explain to you why I am wearing no shirt, I mean why I am wearing no clothes then?

Where abouts in the song do you hear fasseto?

I understand the Emperors clothes. It does not help the songs and makes you look ridiculous while you are singing.

I do not know this song. so I looked it up.The singer does use falsetto on "When the night is", But he drops into a strong sound on Fallen. Throughout the chorus he uses falsetto on the higher notes and drops into full voice on the lower notes.

If you are angry with Jimmysh%t etc. Use that to get the strong sound you need and the breath support for your singing. 

21 hours ago, MDEW said:

I understand the Emperors clothes. 

I do not know this song. so I looked it up.

So you did not fool for the troll trap this time then ay (never mind SLM will be next)

Well to be honest with you why I had no shirt on actully had nothing to do with the emporers new cloths?

My the T shirt for my uniform for Jeremys fool is green. And I shot the video on a green screen and poorly chromo keyed it out

Hear is the video now have a look and listen and tell me how you find it different

I put the 2 recording together using a video edditing program thanks to comprohesive harol (or harold pooper). and duffed the video on one and duffed the audio on the other. This is what all the profesanol singers do nowerdays. They set a little stage up in there living room and hire the cameras in and record them self singing and dub the sound with sound from the recording studio (or sound from someone ells cover)