Rate this topic

HiCu

Ken Tamplin is a teacher. He has his own forum. This Forum is also run by a singing teacher. Robert Lunte. Yes, Ken is a very good singer and teacher. But, it is not a good idea to advertise another teacher on a website whose owner is himself selling a singing program.

I don't think this guy is a teacher.  He has an exceptional voice.  I found him the other day.  Beautiful, big tone.

Y'all may have already heard him before.

In this video, Raphael gives some insight into his singing technique.  lol The insight is He doesn't know what he is doing; it happens naturally.  That is so crazy!!

I agree.  Ken is a baritone so I guess the higher notes with more chest are harder for him to do compared to Raphael or Bruce in which it happens more naturally.  

However, I have to say, Ken has created a hell of a technique to over come or expand his natural voice capabilities.  He can pull it off convincingly unlike some baritones who sound ridiculous trying to sing high.  

Also, Felipe, I have heard some of ur recent work.  U have improved unbelievably!