look out lady gaga!

Rate this topic

VideoHere

Yep, this is a serious competition for Gaga. Super nice voice, a persona that is definitely not as freaky, but still maintains some individuality, and music that works better for my ears (or maybe that's just because I really like Jessie J's voice, so I can stand whatever she's singing). I only found out about her recently, as well.

Yep, this is a serious competition for Gaga. Super nice voice, a persona that is definitely not as freaky, but still maintains some individuality, and music that works better for my ears (or maybe that's just because I really like Jessie J's voice, so I can stand whatever she's singing). I only found out about her recently, as well.

i also like when the record companies promote against someone who can really sing.

I was especting to see some girl in freaky costumes since you guys were comparing her to Lady Gaga :) . Instead, this is some girl with a great voice and good stage presence. Not very comparable, but I agree with you guys that I'd prefer to hear more of female singers like that than Lady Gaga and songs that are all about "gettin' on the dance flou...". I hope this girl does well.

Lady Gaga should watch out for this one: She's gonna blow both Gaga and Bieber outta the park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

I do hope everyone gets the sarcasm :D

Really, were you being sarcastic? Because I think Rebecca Black is actually better than Jessie J. I love her tone and her good vocal technique, I thought everyone else here did too, since we are all so obsessed about technical proficiency in singing =O

Really, were you being sarcastic? Because I think Rebecca Black is actually better than Jessie J. I love her tone and her good vocal technique, I thought everyone else here did too, since we are all so obsessed about technical proficiency in singing =O

erm....you got me man. I have NO idea now if YOU are being sarcastic or real lol!

erm....you got me man. I have NO idea now if YOU are being sarcastic or real lol!

This gal, in my opinion, is a good example where her penis-raising ability outshines her vocals....she being targeted to pre-adolesent teens with a kim kardashian look.....while gifted, seriously hard working gals, who aren't as masturbation-inducing never get a chance.