Original Song - Exile

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone!

I've put up a little slideshow to my bands new song. I'd love to hear your comments concerning my vocals, but also the arrangements, composition, melodies, mix, anything that comes to your mind. I'm also responsible for the solos, so you may want comment on that too:)

If you like what you hear, you may want help the band by becoming our donator - putting out a self-release is an expensive game, so every penny is more than appreciated;) Just follow this link:

http://www.gofundme.com/ak1rc

take care!

I agree with Adolph. Phenomenal. A driving, dark melody that reminds me of Slayer. Tightly orchestrated virtuosity that reminds me of Anthrax. And a strong, vocal agility that makes me think of Matt Barlow from Iced Earth.

Sweet and tasty, indeed.

You've got "it," whatever "it" is.

It seems we're always "on the same page" Ron. Look for DJ (and "Exile") to be Spotlighted on the Main Site in January !!!! :cool:

Sweet... another reason to hit the main site. And I was wondering, and this may belong in the suggestion section, but is there a way to heighten the music industry's awareness of this site? Obviously, it's already a great place to showcase what we have done. But for those seeking a career, it would help if record and touring execs knew that they could look here for good talent. Just a thought for you in your already massively busy schedule.

Rule number one, write stuff others want to hear. Rule number two, play it for them.

Archived