VOCAL DOMINANCE - short tribute. Helloween Ver. alpha

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello!

I'm a huge fan of this type of school:D ( if some of you not know this

).. and you know what? The term "emulating agressive birt" actually works pretty well when you want to find high distorted screams! :D

I listened Jens and Marcus like 100 times and I find it's very funny but also very inspiring ideed :]

Thank you Jens, Markus and Jonpall (for whole distortion discussions stuff ) :)

Maybe it's just fooling around but, recently i finally nailed distortion and I'm heaving huge fun- so it's just for fun. and When I master it I will make some more proper screaming covers. I also work on my own stuff ;)

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/32971601/file.html

note:download for better quality - Zippyshare's player distorting track

Regards!

... And Merry Christmas!!:D

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You are the biggest book learned success story I've encountered, Daug. I'm proud of you man.

So are you finding this distortion through the overtwang, or is it more like the Vendura 'pigeon' and 'chewbacca' sounds? Seriously, he has the weirdest terminology of all, I'm sure it works, but 'power push like you're on the toilet, while doing the wookie' I mean....

Nice job though, I didn't need much more convincing that CVT is the real deal, but you definitely have convinced me of this further. For people who are still mucking around with Speech Level Singing, I think we should put a sign somewhere that points your direction. "If you want to stay absolutely self taught, no lessons, use Daug as an example."

Thnx KillerKu:)

The huge part of what I have learned it is also contrubution of criticism and discussions on polish forums easyvoice.pl and strefagłosu.pl. We need to have a different spot from others.. and yes forums like TMVF CVI are very helpful for a self-learnig guys like me.

Yep. I find my distortion by overtwanging but actually I need whole different approach to it. Recently I have became a huge fan of Russell Allen, and I was playing with Symphony X's "Dehumenized" or "Heretic" and seeking for that low gritt (you can hear it at the end of second chorus on my sumple) . This Kind of grit is a mixture of true folds creaking and fals folds overlay distortion. I just find the right "choking" sensation and later removed underlying creaking.

The real deal, is actually to get know what you're doing exactly. And main principles "nothing what feels bad are right and it can't sound good neither"

regards:)

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Wicked, cool sound, Daug. I'd say, do that some more as long as it doesn't hurt and you can still sing the next day.

I was watching comments from Sammy Hagar on Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp. Incredible pipes, and he can do it for hours on end because it's all about not straining.

Bless you and may Lady Fortune be your friend.

Thank You Rowns!

I assure you it doesn't hurt - actually it is very pleasant feeling and even more- I feel like it (FVF dist) helps me to build vocal stamina.

Thnx again!

Bless you too!

Regards!

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Me and Marcus has discussed this and you can now consider yourself à full elder of the vocaldominance school of wildernessvocals. I can hear your 12+ octave vocalrange is fully mastered, so check your mailbox because soon you in it you Will Find... Hold it...

À GRIZZLYBEARPELT! signed by me and marcus! And if this was not enough, you can also choose to contribute to me and Marcus collection of human bodyparts!

Congratz!

Me and Marcus has discussed this and you can now consider yourself à full elder of the vocaldominance school of wildernessvocals. I can hear your 12+ octave vocalrange is fully mastered, so check your mailbox because soon you in it you Will Find... Hold it...

À GRIZZLYBEARPELT! signed by me and marcus! And if this was not enough, you can also choose to contribute to me and Marcus collection of human bodyparts!

Congratz!

:D :D I spat my monitor hahahahahahh.. :lol:

I feel deeply honored!

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Congratz!

Do they have to be ours? Or can it be shed parts we might find? I wanna pelt, too.

Archived