Some Audioslave

• TMV World Legacy Member

In an Audioslave mood. Never feels like I can quite nail the Show Me How To Live chorus, and a scream fail at the end...but this is as well as i've sung it so i'm somewhat happy with it. And a full version of Getaway Car.

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live

http://picosong.com/p5j/

Audioslave - Getaway Car

http://picosong.com/p5m/

I love it man. Show Me How To Live choruses sound really really cool!!

You are a high baritone (i think)- so a voice type close to Cornell. But you have your own style over it.

I would like to be a high baritone, or at least a low tenor but I am (edit) a kind of lyric tenor :/. I envy to you.

Great!

Keep rockin' !!\m/

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I do indeed believe that i'm a high baritone....but yeah different voice types have different cool things about them. I'm sure we all wish we had a different voice type on occasion. Like i'm sure you can probably get into the 5th octave without using falsetto...lol must be nice.

Thanks for the feedback! Kind of a bummer to get about 30 views on the thread and no comments, but I greatly appreciate anyone that has taken the time to listen and offer feedback or constructive criticism to me. I've just gotten to the point where I like my voice a little bit want to improve it and record covers, so any bit of encouragement or advice I get means a lot to me right now.

Sounds great to me - good style. You've got the genre down, and nice distortion. It seems that you are handling the high stuff pretty well. Do you feel tight or uncomfortable up there? You could reach the 5th octave too if you want. It doesn't matter if you are a bass or a tenor, we all have practically the same potential upper range.

Hey Condor. Plenty of views and no comments can be a good thing. This is a critique section and a number people only comment if they think something needs improvement. So, sometimes, non news is good news.

Sounds great to me - good style. You've got the genre down, and nice distortion. It seems that you are handling the high stuff pretty well. Do you feel tight or uncomfortable up there? You could reach the 5th octave too if you want. It doesn't matter if you are a bass or a tenor, we all have practically the same potential upper range.

Thanks for the comment!

I don't feel uncomfortable or tight up there....my falsetto just naturally always kicks in right when I try to go higher than B4. Maybe I can hit stuff above B4 that people would consider full, i'm not sure. I need to do Jesus Christ Pose or something and maybe somebody can tell me if i'm only using gritty falsetto up there lol.

Yeah ronws, I guess I didn't think of that. I am pretty critical of myself so even when something may sound decent, there are days when I think it sounds like crap anyway, and some days where I think it sounds okay. On days that I think it sounds bad, i'm over here wondering why I have a bunch of thread views and no comments because, in my mind, it can be greatly improved upon.

Archived