Fullmoon - Sonata Arctica

• TMV World Legacy Member

I agree that a lot of X-factors auditionners share a common state of delusion along, probably, with a truncated self image.

Anyways, I don't think it would be deluded to say, Ronws, that you could take things to the next level and sing at a professional level. It hurts me to read that you attempted singing after a 10+ workday, especially if it involves talking a lot. Hurting your beautiful, high and clear tones, ouch. Recording such a song, after a workday, and after hearing it only a few times is a bit masochistic if you ask me.

Now I don't know what opportunities you have but you may consider practising singing more seriously, because there is something special with your voice. Once again, I don't know what options you have, but if you get tired and get your voice strained because of your workdays, that's too bad.

Run, forest, run!

I'm an old man desparately holding onto the dreams of yesterday. I cut my hair off really short. Breakfast usually includes some ibuprofen. I've got a day job I cannot give up as I have financial responsibilities and the maturity to see to those as best I can. I have no interest in being on American Idol. I'm too old to think it's romantic to live in a storage garage with the equipment while I scrounge for macaroni and cheese in a world, or at least a country, that no longer values my music. Thank goodness for the internet. When I was a kid, the internet was smoke signals from hilltop to hilltop.

I do not have what it takes to be professional. I like sleeping at home every night. I don't have the modern equipment that I need just to produce what is considered a good recording in this forum. But you are right, one of my big mistakes is going into an unknown song unprepared. Evidently, for more and more people, there was pretty much nothing I did correctly in this song.

The plus side of being old. Most of my feelings have burned out and others were surgically removed. :lol:

In those cases, it is easy to revert to my training as an electrician and a tradesman. SOP, once we know something bothers you, we dance on the buttton until it is worn out. Maybe I should do a Helloween song in the style of Justin Hawkins .... hmmmm

Has anyone thought of getting Digitech to contribute on the Tech/vocal effects side and Senheizer on Mic's

and how about a "Promote your band/self" page with info on tips and advice of getting media attention as it's all part of being a performer.

Discount codes for online sales (if you can get them)

List record company A&R men/women so we can make their life hell ......... :lol:

[url=http://houstonairconditioners.net/]rheem air conditioners[/url]

Haha I really like you Ron! Too bad you're not living in Sweden, we could drink beer and talk about music, haircuts and everything! :D

You're on, Patrick. If I ever make it to Sweden, expect a visitation of the ron kind.

Archived