Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

Hey everyone,

I've tried this song "Just the way you are". IMO quite difficult song cuz you have a few jump pitches etc.... I actually never practised this song that's why I think there is might need work on that.

I think my pitch is okay there are a few little minor pitch problems, do you admit?

I think pronounciation needs to work on, I thought I eat the end vowels.

I actually have no idea how to mix a record, maybe you have ideas how to mix it?

The qualitiy of the tone, I'm really concerned cuz I have no clue about it. I hear the my voice different than you might do. If possible could you give me a feedback.

How is the when I go higher, is the mix okay or is it still too much weight? I have actually have no strain but if you hear any strain, that that has to change imediately.

I think my vowels "a" is okay but I think the i needs more power.

http://www.box.com/s/da4a1qr74gpb2l4ffmti

Thanks for listening

Paperboy

Interesting.

Let me ask you how old are you? Sound good overall, some pitch off problem, but no big deal.

I had an impression that you didn't use bridging here. Maybe illusion only, so don't get it seriously.

Cheers

I think he sang those choruses mostly in curbing / mixed voice, actually, but probably with a raised soft palate so that it sounded like chest voice. But singers have to be careful when singing words like "just" on an A4 or so because it's temping to shout those vowels (they're so open). Make sure you back off the volume and pushing ever so slightly and LET the note out instead of pushing. But paperboy didn't sound like he was pushing. Again, great singing in the chorus, slight strain in the verses, IMO.

Thank you. What do you think how old I am?

I think he sang those choruses mostly in curbing / mixed voice, actually, but probably with a raised soft palate so that it sounded like chest voice.

I don't know, sounds good, if he can sing like that without straining it's cool.

I think he sang those choruses mostly in curbing / mixed voice, actually, but probably with a raised soft palate so that it sounded like chest voice. But singers have to be careful when singing words like "just" on an A4 or so because it's temping to shout those vowels (they're so open). Make sure you back off the volume and pushing ever so slightly and LET the note out instead of pushing. But paperboy didn't sound like he was pushing. Again, great singing in the chorus, slight strain in the verses, IMO.

That sounds good I'm doing SLS and Brett Manning which is the same stuff. But I totally agree it could be lighter. Just is A4# But yes again I'm aware the vowel a is very abusive if you sing it to open. I'm working on it!

I'm working on my pitch problem and I thought the phrases could be more flowing if you know what I mean?

I will post that song if I think there is something better.

Yeah I'm 21 years old

Again thank's for the feedback Guys.

Archived