Coldest Winter Night - Kamelot Cover

Been trying to sing songs that have some 100% head tones so I can try to emulate the tone. I am still sounding a little quacky in some places - with raised palate and smile and all the stuff I try hard to remember. Let me know what ya think I am doing wrong.. Also, this is one take and I just learned it, so I know about the slight "pitchyness" in some places.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11426175&q=hi&newref=1

Definitely some Geoff Tate flavor in there. As phenomenal a bass player as you are (every time I listen to Drop Dead I hear something new,) it is time, indeed, that you stepped away from the bass. For this song shows you have what it takes to sing the lead and use your voice as an instrument equal to any other in the band.

I likee very much.

Definitely some Geoff Tate flavor in there. As phenomenal a bass player as you are (every time I listen to Drop Dead I hear something new,) it is time, indeed, that you stepped away from the bass. For this song shows you have what it takes to sing the lead and use your voice as an instrument equal to any other in the band.

I likee very much.

Thanks brother!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived