Watch Over You Acoustic Version

• TMV World Legacy Member

Scorpione's version kick so much a** that I wanted to try it. I found an acoustic version and gave it a shot.

Fun song, and hopfully the local karaoke bars have it!

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11455688&q=hi&newref=1

www.drop-head.com

Thanks man. I tried to stay airy falsetto for the first choruses, and then use a stronger head voice in the last one - kinda like the live acoustic version. Its tough though because I've spending so much time trying to get rid of my airy falsetto tone that I had to kinda learn to do it again lol

www.drop-head.com

Keith, I like it very much. I would love to hear you do the same song with just a little less vibrato. Your vibrato is really good but I catch myself paying too much attention to it. Just let your beautiful voice ring out naturally. Maybe just a little vibrato on the end of a longer held note. Just my observation and taste I guess. I would sit and drink a beer in the bar listening to you sing that. Thanks for sharing.

Steve

I don't control my vibrato, it just kinda happens... I haven't worked on it yet, still doing the basics and Pillars 4.0 stuff which I just got in the mail today. I have been singing for about 2 years, but only the last 8 months or so have I been singing semi correctly, thanks to many of the people in this forum. Thanks for listening and critiqueing!

www.drop-head.com

Keith, do you have any music files for the Thrill is Gone (BB King)? I know it is a little soulful but I would love to hear you cover it. It would be a song that would sound great in your range and take advantage of you natural vibrato.

Steve

Keith, do you have any music files for the Thrill is Gone (BB King)? I know it is a little soulful but I would love to hear you cover it. It would be a song that would sound great in your range and take advantage of you natural vibrato.

Steve

I will look for it soon as I am done with the 10 chapters of law I have to read .. LOL.. I prolly have it though, I have 4,000 karaoke files

www.drop-head.com

Really fine.

Nice falseto parts.

I have also tried this one and I have to say this song give an impression that it's easy. But it isn't. altough I was relaxed and so on I'm out of pitch in some parts.

OMERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Archived