• TMV World Legacy Member

What was your email again? :P I have finished recording something soon and I was hoping I could still take you upon your offer of mixing it seeing as I barely know the difference between record and delete :P

Cheers :3

Never mind by the way! I figured out how to search in old threads! After 3 beers I am one savvy Polar Bear!

Well, see, there's your problem. If you had drank 4 beers instead of three, you would have found the threads quicker.

:lol:

Drink vodka, pretend water. Got it!

Hangovers are God's way of telling you to start drinking again ;)

Yeah, one of the remedies for a hangover we used to call hair of the dog. Basically, a little more to ease the crash.

For some people,New Year's Day would not be complete without what we call a Mimosa, which is a little bit of champagne mixed with soem orange juice.

But a Texas tradition I like is what we call Texas Caviar. It's not actually caviar. It's black-eyed peas cooked with southwest flavorings, such as some red pepper flakes and freshly chopped jalapeno peppers. A bit spicy and served cold. Eating some on New Year's Day is supposed to bring good luck.

I've known others to drink tomato juice to ease a hangover. Also, if you can remember to do so, take two aspirin before you go to bed. Anyway, essentially, what you have to do to get through the hangover is replace water and electrolytes in your system. Alcohol creates systemic dehydration. So, you might sing okay the night before but you wake up with "cotton mouth."

Archived