new pillars student. constructive criticism welcomed please.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi all

I am new to the forum and have just purchased the four pilars 2.0 so am looking forward to getting started on it.

Here is a video of me with my band, as i prob wont be getting any skype lessons i would welcome any constructive comments from people who have had success with the programme who could tell me key points from it to work on.

Thanks in advance.

I am pretty new to the program also. Here is what I do:

1. Breathing exercises.

2. Resonant Tracking, then track & release

3. Octave sirens

4. Melodic 5th sirens

5. Diapragm & Vibrato Development

6. Bridging and Conneting

7. Register 4 bridging and extreme scream pitch training.

Then, if I have it in me, I song some karaoke songs lol.

It was very hard to hear your vocals in the video, so really not much I can say there. Read the whole book that comes with Pillars, and watch the DVD's. I burned the vocalises onto my iphone, and in the rare event that I drive somewhere far away, I sing and drive. You should consider trying to get at least 1 skype lesson with Robert.

www.drop-head.com

Thanks for the tips!

I am currently downloading the files looks to be a lengthy process.

its quite different singing with a band compared to a backing track i find.

I do a fair bit of driving between jobs so am hoping there are lots of lessons to keep me busy.

Good luck with your training we will have to check each other out in a few months see if any improvements.

Yeah, it is a ton of material! My email is keith_goehner@yahoo.com - send me a message f ya need anything. I love the program. And yes, singing in a band is very different to singing with a backing track. Especially at a venue.

www.drop-head.com

Archived