Some Queen Covers

• TMV World Legacy Member

i think i did a lot better on somebody to love

my voice was a bit tired on we are the champions though( ill probly give it another attempt sometime soon)

Somebody to love (2nd attempt)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11585049

We are the champions

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11585053

As always any advice or criticism is welcome :)

www.soundclick.com/chavie

"Somebody to Love"

What a beautiful surprise before the break, that high trill. I did not expect that but I liked it. Excellent sustain and bluesy riff at the end. You really did well on this.

"We are the Champions"

I really liked that one. I heard one or two pitchy spots but I don't think it's necessary to scrap the whole recording. I think it was the intonation on the word "we" in the chorus. I think you approached it with too much weight, which brought in a different resonance. Lighten the weight just a smidge would be my solution. But the whole thing was good.

And I really think you have the voice for this. What could it hurt to send the file links to Brian May or whomever represents him and Queen?

Just remember me when you are a huge star.

"Somebody to Love"

What a beautiful surprise before the break, that high trill. I did not expect that but I liked it. Excellent sustain and bluesy riff at the end. You really did well on this.

"We are the Champions"

I really liked that one. I heard one or two pitchy spots but I don't think it's necessary to scrap the whole recording. I think it was the intonation on the word "we" in the chorus. I think you approached it with too much weight, which brought in a different resonance. Lighten the weight just a smidge would be my solution. But the whole thing was good.

And I really think you have the voice for this. What could it hurt to send the file links to Brian May or whomever represents him and Queen?

Just remember me when you are a huge star.

Thanks ronws you have made my week lol

on mays website it says he no longer excepts demos (not that i even think i have a chance lol)

www.soundclick.com/chavie

You did a great job here Chavie and i absolutaly love your timbre. The phrase "We´ll keep on fighting..." in the chorus in "We are the champion" sounded a little weak and as Ron said there were some pitchy spots (look who´s talking :) )but no big deal, as a whole it was a joy to listen to. I prefer though to listen to "somebody to love", i think you did a little better job in that song. Your tone is very radio-friendly and with some hard work i think you could have a career as a professional singer.

Im a huge Queenfan ever since 1973 (i think) and i just love Freddies voice, and how he sings.

And i must say i really like the way you sing his songs, amazing!