Dandelion...(just a verse)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Yes, I know Chris Cornell has an awesome, unique voice (uh, RANGE) but I tried this anyway. Just happen to love the feel of this song. I recorded this over a year ago.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_12866721

I recorded in my bathroom for the echo and then cleaned it up on my pc.

www.HughIzzey.com

Hi, this is a very cool song, I wanted to learn it for so long! What I hear from your performance is, that you have a very cool voice bass/bariton, and a good sounding lower register. But I think singing it 1 octave higher would capture the song emotions better.

Hello, Duchi. I would have to agree with you. I recorded it on a whim (my bandmates had some vocal-less music that we posted so I wanted to have a lil fun). I think in my appreciation of Chris, nerves, forced me back into my comfort zone. I thought it sounded o-k. Perhaps I will find some time to attempt it again.

Thanks

www.HughIzzey.com

Thank you Snejk! My voice has been honed and reincarnated. I've done hip/hop, R&B, electronic alternative and rock (in other words, I've learned to just give it a shot.) Through my love of creating music, I have finally found a niche? My secret? It's recording and listening to my self (over and over) and over!!!

:D

www.HughIzzey.com