How would I sing Still Loving You?

Rate this topic

I made an attempt... I added some personal touches for funsies, I hope they don't offend anyone!!

Mixed by Keith, I am very glad that he took his time... I actually liked listening to my own voice for once, haha!!

There was some talk about emotions and such and this is me trying to sing it emotionally... As a baritone, I have trouble with the high notes and I had to resort to head voice at the D5 of "What you've been through"... Other than that, this is pretty much as high as my chest voice goes...

I hope you all enjoy it! Again, thanks Keith for the backing track and the mixing! :D

Disclaimers; yes, it's a bit pitchy, yes, rhythmically the beginning is a bit blarghs, yes, I have a small penis (though it smells like a big one) Anyway!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65223416/SnejkSLY.mp3

Absolutely phenomenal. And I don't care if I have the rep of a cheerleader. I like this better than the original. And I have long been a fan of the Scorpions. I even worked up an acoustic version of "Rock You like a Hurricane."

And thank you, thank you, thank you, for not trying to sound like Klaus. As great as he is, I like this because it's Patrick and Patrick wrote "Still Loving You." I really think you did a good thing with this song.

Bravo!

Thank you guys... It means a lot!!

And Ron, haha!! I think you give me way too much credit... Even though I am pleased with my performance and amazed that I could sing the highs on this song, I don't think it's even close to the original... :P But even so I am much grateful that you enjoyed it :P