Anybody ever tried or combined a method with The Singing Zone?

Rate this topic

Ivenado

I looked all over the net trying to get some info regarding Per Bristow's programm but there isn't much about it. I know that it is about relaxing the singing apparatus but not so much info about.

I purchased his programme a while back.You get 4 dvds which you go through in order.The exercises are not really singing based,he doesn't recommend scales or really talk about breathing but the exercises do help you to relax even if they seem a bit silly.You then need to join a members site which costs about $67 a month for a year to get the rest of the info,which adds up to a big investment.I tried the first month but for me it didnt really give what i wanted and the money was a big put off.hope this sheds a bit of light on it for you.

cheers

Paul.

Thank you very much pmac to share this info. I was just wondering these techniques of relaxation unique to the programm or it is just a bundle of combination of a good relaxing method.

Dont get me wrong,the exercises are good for what they are,you can feel the freedom they give you.I am not sure if they are taken from general relaxation exercises.Some of the things he does are the same as i have read about on here like lip trills and sirens.I think he knows his stuff and as i am a complete beginner i was drawn to him.As i said its the money you pay out to get the complete system,when you join the members site you do get an option to buy the whole programme for a reduced amount with a 1 off payment of nearly $700 . When you compare that with the price of four pillars, which i now have, or some of the others that are recommended on here ,for me, its a bit of a rip off.As Videohere says you do get a 30 day money back offer but to be honest as abeginner the first 4 dvds only just get you started so you naturally want to see whats coming next and pay for the next month and once you've done that the money backs offer is finished.