Love of my live - Queen

Rate this topic

Hi!

I really (!) like your androgynous timbre!

There are some pitch problems, which I assume you're already aware of, but your lack of proper english pronunciation is what really takes its toll on your performance.

Don't know anything about your background or your taste in music, but

is probably my favourite aria, which I believe would suit you very well if you transposed it down a notch.

If you're really into singing in english, you'd better practice your pronunciation. Practice one or two sentences at a time by comparing your voice to the original. It's grueling work (even more so if you're native tongue isn't part of the germanic language), but you'll get so much in return!

When you're pronouncing the words correctly it sounds great! Make good use of your potential! :)

Good luck!

Hi!

I really (!) like your androgynous timbre!

There are some pitch problems, which I assume you're already aware of, but your lack of proper english pronunciation is what really takes its toll on your performance.

Don't know anything about your background or your taste in music, but

is probably my favourite aria, which I believe would suit you very well if you transposed it down a notch.

If you're really into singing in english, you'd better practice your pronunciation. Practice one or two sentences at a time by comparing your voice to the original. It's grueling work (even more so if you're native tongue isn't part of the germanic language), but you'll get so much in return!

When you're pronouncing the words correctly it sounds great! Make good use of your potential! :)

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your precious advices, there some errors in pitch because I record this song perhaps with a bit of hurry, almost as a joke :) .

I'm sorry for my english, I'm italian. Thank you for the advice to improve my pronunciation, I will work on it ;)

I love the aria: "Ombra mai fu", both in the tenor and in countertenor version. Andreas Scholl is a great singer!

Thank you again for your attention :-D

Have a nice Sunday,

Andrea