Help again

Rate this topic

Keith

I need suggestions for an AC/DC song that I could handlle singing live. Any of you who have listened to my stuff know what my range is. I need to pick one song in the next few days and band band is going to ad it to our set for a Memorial Day show. Please god let there be an AC/DC song that I can sing out there! I am not familiar with their stuff.

I'm gonna suggest "Moneytalk" I think that's fairly easy as far as AC/DC goes. I love Thunderstruck and that might be good also but I think even I could almost handle Moneytalk.

My all time favorite would have to be Who Made Who. It used to be my ringtone. But I think it's a little more screamy.

Now, you know how I feel about the blues so there is always "The jack. " That's Bon Scott so maybe easier? You know...the guy who sounds like Ron :D

That's Bon Scott so maybe easier? You know...the guy who sounds like Ron :D

:o

Keep that up and I will be forced to send you my cover of "Highway to Hell" that sounds like it came from a radio in the 70's.

:rolleyes:

Hey Keith, Thunderstruck is very demanding and if you are doing a full show, you might want to try it late in the set. Bon Scott's stuff might be better suited for you because it isn't quite as growly and gritty as Johnson's. I can hear you doing Dirty Deeds or TNT with some good audience participation. oy. oy. oy.