Learning How to Sing Higher

• TMV World Legacy Member

When you're learning how to sing it seems to be most peoples' ambition to increase their range right from the start. There are tools out there to help enable a person to do that but it doesn't really come easily in most cases. It takes lots of hard work and practice and dedication.

There are vocal lessons out there that claim to be able to increase a persons' range in the first hour of using the technique found within the lesson. To be honest I was (like you may be) a little skeptical because I had been singing for a fairly long time already and I pretty much knew that you could increase your range but it was not something that would be accomplished in an hour or so, but rather over the course of weeks or months and with regular practice.

On the other hand I also knew that there is a physiological "thing" that goes on in your body that tends to limit what you can do vocally. One of the keys to being able to sing higher is to know how to break through these barriers.

Article Source: how to sing higher

Well , that is certainly interesting. There are words in there that do not belong, or are wrong - and this makes most of the key points on that web page not make any sense... At least to me. As of yet, I am unsure of the point of your post.

www.drop-head.com

I agree with Keith. The text on that page looks like it was generated by some software, not very good software, at that. Looked like word salad, tossed and not making much sense. Not even some ranch dressing can rescue it, imo.

As of yet, I am unsure of the point of your post.

Funny you said that because when I read this earlier this morning I refrained. I was about to post "and the point is?" You see, that's what I like about having an "introductions" section. Oh wait....that's wrong, it would be good but people seem to keep skipping that section. I meant to say that is why it would be good if that was every new members first stop. You know, bio's, experience, who you are, male, female...