Kamelot- Hunters Season cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I heard this song for the first time yerterday and just NEEDED to learn it (lol) I made a backing track with a vocal remover - and yes I know it sucks, but it's what I have to work with.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11694714&q=hi&newref=1

www.drop-head.com

Seems my voice is getting more powerful ... I clip the mic now at its present template and position.. So it sounds crappy.

www.drop-head.com

That's pretty cool that you wee able to remove the vocals. I've tried before unsuccessfully. Anyway I thought the song sounded good especially since you learned it in a day? That's some work brother :D

Hey, Keith, welcome to the one-off club. Hopefully, you get better reception than I did with "Full Moon." :lol:

I know how to describe your voice, now. Heroic. If you were to work in theater, you would get the hero's role, easily. Baritenors often get the hero role. Ted Neely did. Man, what a range you have.

Great stuff Keith!

I've been listening to your uploads a little while now. You have a beautiful round, dark timbre in your headvoice developing there. Something about your sound gives that illusion of being potentially limitless in range.... (which I know not to be the case, having read other posts of yours where you complain about being frustrated by not having the range you want yet.... lol). Point being, I think your voice is on its way to being mega! That's just my 2 cents worth, and in Australia, 2 cents doesn't go very far.... keep it up man, great stuff!

Sounds great, Keith! Yes, i also hear more resonance and less crack in your upper range than before Keith, congrats and keep up the good work.