Lesson Plan Dvd

Rate this topic

Danielformica

Hey guys I want to thank you :D. As I was recording Roberts vocalise to show some technique and I was speaking in between and then I started to listen to myself. And I came to the conclusion that after many years of reading books and studying with everyone and their cousins. I'm going to make a lesson plan. I have been asked a few times but I seriously do not like listening to myself speak and I don't like to look at myself and I know doing a cd and dvd requires alot of editing. But I going to try to deal with myself. I am going to try to leave out alot of the tech talk cause we do have alot of books for that from Roberts to Caesari to Vennard to just about every lesson plan or "system" out there.

This is gonna be a very simple but detailed approach. I hope I can do this fairly quick .

If you guys have any ideas for what you think might be good to concentrate on I will consider it.

Daniel

www.danielformicavocalstudio.com

If you need help brainstorming you know where to find me ;>

I think it's a good initiative you take and in the process you'll actually start realizing you'll get beter

at phrasing your ideas because you'll have to actively think if they make sense!

Good luck daniel!

Daniel - you know what would be cool - and this is probably not what you had in mind - but - if would be cool to see a kind of documentary of what you do during a day. "A day in the life of Daniel Formica" Like, show us your typical warm up routine, and then how you practice songs, and then a couple of clips backstage right before the gig, and then some footage of the gig itself. I think that would be very interesting for people to see what you go through as a professional singer. You'd probably need to get a friend shadowing you with a camera for a day. There would be hardly any preparation needed - just you doing what you do. Probably sounds crazy but it's the first thing that came to my mind.

Geno thats a great idea and i should have been doing that the last 20 yrs. I thought of it i just never did it. I have 3 gigs coming up 2 which i have to drive to and 1 which is in oregon and i have to fly to maybe i could start some pieces of it.. Like i said i dont like looking at myself or hearing myself but i'll try.

daniel

www.danielformicavocalstudio.com