Modern Vocalist Teacher Exchange

Rate this topic

Elrathion

Hey guys

This saturday we had a cool session with Robert Lunte, Dante, Martin Holmes and me where we observed a teacher and were we exchanged alot of ideas. We had a lot of fun, and we learned much from eachother.

I think this was a really good initiative.

If you guys in the future want to also colaborate and exhange to make our pedagogies beter as teachers, let us know!

Have a great day

How did you guys do that? Skype conference call? Or did everyone fly to the Pacific Northwest? Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Not that I could contribute. I am not a voice teacher or voice coach. I'm not a voice professional anything. Just an aging hippie hanging onto the glory of yesterday (there's got to be a song, somewhere, in that line....)

;)

I've only dabbled in teaching but I would be up for it. Especially if we could be flown in to the meeting and if it's held in some warm country and if someone would be able to wince out all the blue m&ms in my hotel room.

I've only dabbled in teaching but I would be up for it. Especially if we could be flown in to the meeting and if it's held in some warm country and if someone would be able to wince out all the blue m&ms in my hotel room.

Modeling the rider in your contract in the fashion of Van Halen? Well done. Diamond Dave actually had a reason for doing that and no, he did not really dislike the brown M & M's. But there was a logistical reason for doing that.

Sorry to digress. My head is full of useless trivia.

Right now we're doing skype conference calls through skype premium with a limited group. It's just a testphase, but in the future I would like to see more exchange and collaboration between students and teachers here, we can kind of establish the various core strenghts every teacher has and work to compliment eachother.

Have a great day!