NEW VIDEOS OF ME SINGING

Rate this topic

I gave a listen. I started out with the last song, Tom Jones' It's Not Unusual. My first impression was "Wow!"

I thought that was fantastic. Then I moved up the list to another song. Again, I thought the vocals were great. However I was a bit confused now. The Tom Jones (karaoke) song isn't you is it. Or is it? Who ever Tom Jones is is very enjoyable, good showman too. That's not to take away from the other songs at all. They were all very good. Really, really nice voice. I am now looking forward to more.

I liked them all a lot :)

Thanks Tommy ! The tom jones is me singing a few years back , being welsh myself i was singing for a welsh night at a club in my local town . It was my first ever live gig and as you can tell from the video i was up for it lol. Thanks for your positive feedback.

Thanks Tommy ! The tom jones is me singing a few years back , being welsh myself i was singing for a welsh night at a club in my local town . It was my first ever live gig and as you can tell from the video i was up for it lol. Thanks for your positive feedback.

Yea...that was cool. I went back and listened some more. I really love your voice. I'm actually a little jealous :D

Thanks Tommy ! Just been listening to your tracks " GREAT " i enjoyed your cover of georgia on my mind ,not an easy song to sing i think , great effort with the fresh track ! keep um coming tommy ..

Great covers. The Tom Jones song was over the top!

Thanks for the review Keith , have checked your website out and viewed your video, great sound and setup wish i could sing with a bit of grunt .

I agree, totally rocking on "It's Not Unusual." You've got a similar voice to Tom Jones. In your later videos, your hair is short. So, in that old video, did you really have a bit of a Tom Jones fro going on, or what? :)