Trying out some journey (Dont stop believin)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Stunning, Chavie. I enjoyed this very much. Your voice is a blessing, you are one of the greatest talents here IMO. There were some slight problems with the rhythm in the beginning, but i give you like 95 out of 100 for this performance.

I liked it too Chavie, nice job. I don't know if Olem heard what I heard but I too heard a rhythm problem. Well, maybe not rhythm as much as timing. The words sounded rushed as if you may have tried to add your own twist to the song but in doing so, lengthened some words and they didn't fit the phrase. A slight stumble near the end but nice job on a difficult (IMO) song.

On my recent cruise a guy got up and sang Journey, I forget the song, it may have been this. He did a good job. But his mistake was to get up and sing another. It sucked...he couldn't hit the big notes. To make it worse he sang another. it was worse. I girl he was with got up and sang the high parts for him. He sure fooled us the first time. :D

Nice job as usual Chavie.

thanks guys , i appreciate your criticisms very much.

Olem.... You made my month, with your compliment lol :D

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Olem beat me to it. Of course, you already know that I am a fan of your voice. I don't know if it was the mix or what, but you had a nice, "dusty" texture to your voice. A relaxed rasp, similar to what I think of Perry's, even though you don't sound like. I hope that makes sense. And bravo for making the high notes your own. I think your version is as good as the original.

Believe it or not, I don't say it to make you smile or be nice or make you my friend. It's as objective an opinion as I can give, based on what I find of value in a voice or a performance.

You are that good.