Question?

• TMV World Legacy Member

Recently I've recorded such a thing like this one: http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/4147249/file.html . I guess I'm singing out of tune, right? (I'm pretty sure of that, especially in some parts of the sample :D I've still got to work on that, I know :D) In other words, I'm hitting the notes that are one octave lower than it is supposed to be in the instrumental version, right? Is it possible to sing like this or should I really lower the pitch of the sound in the instrumental version? You know.. According to my ear, it doesn't sound so bad at least :D But still.. I'd like to know your opinion on the matter just as well. Greetingz :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

You could lower the pitch of the music, sure. But it might not help. It was hard to hear the music but it sounded like you were a bit flat on the higher notes. Don't feel bad. You can sing the high notes and you were singing them, just not right on the pitch. The last part sounded okay but you weren't pushing as hard so your intonation was more flexible and found the right spot.

The best thing to do is change the vowel sound until you find one that lets you get the exact pitch. Articulation of the lyrics is in the lips, anyway, not the vowel.