Back for round 2....more feedback please

• Review My Singing Membership

I asked a few days ago for some honest comments and you folks provided. I took some of the advice, put the guitar down and worked some on techniques so I'm back again, I'm looking for some more feedback. Would I run everyone out of the room (I'll add the guitar later)? Pitchy? On key? Also, since I put the guitar down, I have no idea what key I might even be close to as I sing this...can some of you "perfect pitch" folks comment on what key may be best for me to try to sing and play in? Thanks again!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Yes you put the guitar down - but this time you are driving. I suggest finding a karaoke track or backing track so sing along with - for too many reasons to list. Then I suggest standing up with good posture and singing along. Of you are having trouble finding a backing track, let me know and I'll try to help . I think this was better than the first, but I think you can do better even better.

www.drop-head.com

• TMV World Legacy Member

I agree with Keith. You've given two samples so far so you must really want to find out if you can sing or have potential. If that's the case then it isn't much different than selling your home or a car. You need to polish it up, clean it and show it in its best light. At the very least go to Youtube and find a karaoke track and sing to it.

Sit somewhere quiet and relax, focus on what you're dong and give us your best. Sell it. :)