Sign in to follow this  
MdM

great free app for vocals

Rate this topic

I downloaded an app on my phone called DATuner Lite. It's a free version with a lot of functionality. It senses a given pitch and shows how high or low it is. This could be used for guitars or to check your intonation. It also has a decibel meter that goes at the some time! A lot of fun.

Not sure if this is the right forum!

Miguel

Well, there's yet to be a forum section for phone apps, so, this is as good a place as any though the recording section would also be good. Fellow member Felipe has recorded stuff on his smart phone for purely sample reasons.

One of my friends from the forum has an app on his phone like you are talking about. in 2011, we were visiting with each other at his family's friend's house and we were standing in garage blistering each other's ears off with a D5, according to the phone.

An interesting image for sure!

What was even funnier is while we were doing those high notes, his mother could hear us from the other side of the house through a few closed doors. She came out to the garage with a concerned look on her face. She thought we ran over one of the dogs!

:lol:

So, I guess I sing as good as a dog in pain. :cool:

Not to necro an old post, but I just joined and wanted to support this app. Its so convenient and accurate that I haven't used my actual tuner for months!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this