Sign in to follow this  
r1kirby

Boss VE-20 Key problems.....

Rate this topic

I have purchased the Boss VE-20 Vocal Processor. So far I am happy with it. A problems as I see it is....I do a single act with most of my stuff in D C A G. I am constantly having to change the key to the harmonies that I want. If I were to use the user positions I would soon run out of positions. Other than that it's a good little unit..... Any thoughts ort ideas......

I am a total rube. What is it supposed to do? Create a harmony tone to your lead vocal?

Yo no se ... Ich verstehe nicht ...

Digitech Vocalist Live 3 harmonies are able to follow you no matter what key you are in. However the Boss VE-20 has a much better sound to it. I also have tried the Electro Harmonix Voice Box Harmony Vocal Processor and it seems to follow with no problem. The effects and processing is no where as good as the Boss VE-20. It would seem to me that there would be a way to use the VE-20 without having to constantly having to change the key so often.

Now, that is just cool.

I should probably get one instead of singing in caves and waiting for the echo. :lol:

I have one of these pedals, you can program different keys as presets.  then you just have to switch between them, if you keep the box at arms length you can just turn the knob, or, like I do and work with the pedal with my bare feet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this