Honest comment on my singing please

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey

I think you sound really nice. I don't understand the language of course but get an idea of what you're singing about from the emotion you sing with. I could sense emotion from your voice and i think that's important when you're singing something that is meant to be expressive that way. A lovely voice indeed!

Both song is sad song :D

:) Hi FelipeCarvalho - thanks for listening and comment...i will post more cover in here if any...

:D Hi Arouna - Thanks to you too for listening and comment....me will practising more to improve :D

Your comment is important to me... Have a great day :D

Very enjoyable. Music and song are about expressing emotion. Although I do not understand the language I can understand the emotion. Thanks for sharing.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

2nd song was originally sing by a legendry singer from malaysia:D anyway i like a lot, both of your cover. you're giving me inspiration to sing with emotion now :P

Very enjoyable. Music and song are about expressing emotion. Although I do not understand the language I can understand the emotion. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for listening and your feedback... yeah...u r rite....i agree...music and song are about expressing emotion.

:)

2nd song was originally sing by a legendry singer from malaysia:D anyway i like a lot, both of your cover. you're giving me inspiration to sing with emotion now :P

hehe :D... i guess you from Asian country too... anyway...thanks alot bro for your comment and time to listen my cover.... yeah bro....keep on singing with emotion and at the same time...sing with rite key and in pitch... :D im still learning to improve too.... and flaws in my singing...you may give honest comment in future buddy :D

Not bad, man! Have you got something sung in English?

Thanks for listening and comment :D ...yeah i got 1 cover in acoustic version...CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN

https://soundcloud.com/jaka-sg/thats-why-you-go-away-mltr

By the way....i had watched your youtube cover....its good man especially SHE'S GONE cover.... i like it...and also...for mixing and mastering really good....keep up the good work bro :D