Critique My Vocals (Again :) )

Rate this topic

Hey guys, so I know I've started a couple of others threads in the past few weeks about critiquing my vocals and I've really been trying to focus on the advice that I was given. So, I've decided to upload a new clip for critiquing to see what everyone thinks now that I've maybe spruced up my technique a little bit (or maybe not..heh). But really though, if anyone thinks I need work please let me know, I want to become the best vocalist that I can possibly be and need any tips or advice or compliments at all. The track has a small amount of reverb on it if anyone wants to know. Thanks guys, it really means a lot to me:

Something I Need (OneRepublic Sample):

https://soundcloud.com/matthewevansm...ed-onerepublic

• Administrator

I can't listen to it :/ Seems like people's been having issues listening to my things on SoundCloud too... I hope they fix this thing soon.

Same here !!! What is their PROBLEM @ SoundCloud ???

In fact, I created a topic on this very issue.... I created an account @ SoundCloud so I could listen to all the songs uploaded by our members here at TMV World, and now I can't listen to them ??? :mad:

That's odd...I've had soundcloud do the same thing to me a couple times when clicking on a user's profile, so it must be something internal. Haven't had the problem since yesterday though, so I'm not too certain as to what's going on..will look into it