iRockers Crew - The Trooper (Iron Maiden cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thank you. Well, there are many versions of this song performed by IM with some rhythm modifications in the verses. And I didn't try to copy the studio original. Yet because this is not a live recording I could easily re-record everything what is out-of-synch or edit it manually. But I didn't cause I don't consider those minor flaws crucial.

It depends on the audience, Igor. I appreciate anything that has a live feel. I was reading the autobio of Mark Evans. Some of the best recordings on an album had guitars that were slightly out of tune but the first recording was the best.

First things first.... you rocked the sh*t outta that tune Igor! :)

Secondly, I do agree with Olem and Singingnewbie that the vocals are slightly out of sync in some parts. But that certainly isn't a sing killer.

Third, the video kicked a**!

I have no other real critique for you. Just keep on rocking! If you're familiar with Skid Row, I'd like to hear your do some of their stuff. I think you can pull off Sebastian Bach's style.

Eric

Dude. Awesome. My only critique would be to lower your level a grit a bit. I thought that at times it was too much. Other than that , this is very cool! Even with the minor phrasing issues , its still awesome . great job man!

www.drop-head.com