Stairway to Heaven - Chity Somapala

• Administrator

Chitty,

I would like to see you upload your video to the "Social Media Site" of TMV World.

Thank you.... :cool:

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• Administrator

How can i upload it?

We're in a COMPLETELY different time zone. I was sound asleep dreaming when you were making your post.... :lol: I see you figured out the upload... Great job !

You also did an awesome job on "The Land in Flames" which is now Featured on the Homepage ! :cool:

Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Western N.Y.

716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• Administrator

OK, so help me out here.... I liked "Stairway to Heaven" as well, but as I mentioned above, I also liked "The Land in Flames" which is now Featured on the Social Home Page.

So which do I "SPOTLIGHT" ??? Decisions, decisions...... :o

Sure, Chity, you get to choose as well :D

Adolph C. Namlik
Western N.Y.

716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• TMV World Legacy Member

I wish I could do that with my voice. Your ending is well handled, and it has the heaviness I thought was impossible without full belting it. How are you doing that? BTW, I really liked this, you flubbed the lyrics a bit :P. But it didn;t matter much.

My only criticism is to sing it a bit with more gusto at the end verse because the instrumentation gets punchier.

I'm still not over how easily you guys can handle the ending of this song. I feel like I'm at the vocal olympics at that point.:rolleyes:

I'm still not over how easily you guys can handle the ending of this song. I feel like I'm at the vocal olympics at that point.:rolleyes:

You have to do what all the members of Zeppelin did, sell your soul to the devil, then you can sing anything!

Keep Calm, ROCK ON, and GUNS UP!

Sounds fantastic, very well done. My only critiscism like Rocknsoulover mentioned would be that i would have preferred a more belty ("belty" is that a word ?) end verse, it kind of drowns in the orchestra.