Request an Audience - Dancing With Waves

• TMV World Legacy Member

First things first. You need to correct your link.

Now, onto the tune.

Great song! I really liked the tune. Your tone is good and I can sense some feeling/emotion behind the singing, which really helps a song.

Now for the negative.

You seem to slur a lot and you sound a little like your sinuses are plugged up. The lyrics are VERY hard to understand and the muddiness of your voice is very distracting. I don't think it's in the mix.

You should try re-recording that song and specifically focus on your speech pattern while singing to try to enunciate the lyrics more clearly. I'm not sure what to suggest about the "stuffed up" sound. Perhaps you had a cold? If so wait till it clears up.

Eric

First things first. You need to correct your link.

Now, onto the tune.

Great song! I really liked the tune. Your tone is good and I can sense some feeling/emotion behind the singing, which really helps a song.

Now for the negative.

You seem to slur a lot and you sound a little like your sinuses are plugged up. The lyrics are VERY hard to understand and the muddiness of your voice is very distracting. I don't think it's in the mix.

You should try re-recording that song and specifically focus on your speech pattern while singing to try to enunciate the lyrics more clearly. I'm not sure what to suggest about the "stuffed up" sound. Perhaps you had a cold? If so wait till it clears up.

Eric

Thanks berniemcpeak! I think it is partly in the mix because in a new cover I did with an altered vocal mix, people have been giving praise to how my voice sounds in it. I did not have a cold. But I hear what you mean.

I liked it and I didn't hear any blocked nasalence, like one would have with a cold. Then, again, I am used to hearing your voice, so, there were no overt changes in tone that I could hear.

A little techy note coming from me. Remember, when I was a kid, the "internet" was smoke signals from hilltop to hilltop.

Anyway, when you want to embed a video here with the youtube button, pay attention to the address. See where it says https:// ? Get rid of that 's'. That is what is throwing off the embed feature.

I liked it and I didn't hear any blocked nasalence, like one would have with a cold. Then, again, I am used to hearing your voice, so, there were no overt changes in tone that I could hear.

A little techy note coming from me. Remember, when I was a kid, the "internet" was smoke signals from hilltop to hilltop.

Anyway, when you want to embed a video here with the youtube button, pay attention to the address. See where it says https:// ? Get rid of that 's'. That is what is throwing off the embed feature.

Thanks ron, and I'll fix the link now! It's funny to imagine somebody recording an album with a cold the whole time.