My Band

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys. Looks like the ban hammer was lifted? Well, I missed it here!

So check out my band with Van Williams (ex nevermore) and Matt Wicklund (god forbid, himsa)

That's pre-production.... Home studio stuff. Album coming soon :)

Good to see you back on the forum. :) I don't have time to listen now. but I will let you know what I think after I can give it a listen.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

@ronws: I suppose it's too late to change my username now :P I actually made this username on any site I joined since I was 12, not to be smug, but because 'lord' and 'adon' are synonymous words.

@MDEW: Now I can get caught up in debate with terminology semantics again :D (just kidding)

• Administrator

@ronws: I suppose it's too late to change my username now :P I actually made this username on any site I joined since I was 12, not to be smug, but because 'lord' and 'adon' are synonymous words.

@MDEW: Now I can get caught up in debate with terminology semantics again :D (just kidding)

Lord,

It's never too late to change your username. If you wish to do so, contact me and I'll be happy to make the change for you..... :cool:

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Well I just don't want to seem egotistical or something.

You still have an awesome voice.

thanks ron! But I think I might have an awful voice with a good technique rather

Lord,

It's never too late to change your username. If you wish to do so, contact me and I'll be happy to make the change for you..... :cool:

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Could you change it to 'Adoney' for me? Thanks!

@ronws: :lol:

@Jens: What a compliment! I always wanted to be a monster. I wonder! Probably will lose a few high notes by then.

@Amir: Thanks very much

We're going to record the album we have soon enough. If you guys like the music and the band, here is a pre-production teaser in which we go over another song on the album.

It depends on the singer and what how you train and take care of your voice. a operatic tenor has his prime at 50 :)

metalsingers around 30 usually because of the heavy liestyle.

Even though your technique is good now i belive it will only get better and mature until your 30 atleast :)

Jorn lande for example got out with big bands when he was around 27 and then he had a crazy voice and still has.

Im expecting something similar from you :)

cheers

Great stuff as usual (I lurk/occasionally post on TRP as well :P ).

One interesting thing I noticed, on your highest notes you definitely (to my ears) resemble Ripper Owens, with maybe Warrel Dane mixed in, which is pretty damn cool :cool:

@Jens: I agree about Jorn, great singer for sure.

@jco: Thanks! I have heard comparisons to Owens and Dane before, they're both very cool vocalists. Who are you on TRP?

@Jens: I agree about Jorn, great singer for sure.

@jco: Thanks! I have heard comparisons to Owens and Dane before, they're both very cool vocalists. Who are you on TRP?

jco5055 also haha. I rarely ever post though