Recording Civil war at home a piece of it.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi there i'm starting recording vocals of civil war , just for fun.

but, i don't know what to do with the high notes of the chorus cause i can't reach it.

http://www.goear.com/listen/76f2184/civil-war-pedazo-gardelius

Critic.

see ya pals

Nice, only at the first lines it sounds like "women" and not "young men", clear your words. You cant reach the notes at all? Cant you do rasp with head voice? Your voice seems to be worked, id expect you to hit at least with head voice.

* If you can hit these notes with headvoice, work your way from there and avoid distortion at first, i overdid it in my initial "answer". If you cant its a matter of training... Also better wait for an answer from a more experienced person as my nick shows my knowledge ;)

Nice, only at the first lines it sounds like "women" and not "young men", clear your words. You cant reach the notes at all? Cant you do rasp with head voice? Your voice seems to be worked, id expect you to hit at least with head voice.

* If you can hit these notes with headvoice, work your way from there and avoid distortion at first, i overdid it in my initial "answer". If you cant its a matter of training... Also better wait for an answer from a more experienced person as my nick shows my knowledge ;)

Yes, cause english it's not my native language, so , sometimes i need to practice a lot, to sound right.

:)

I would try the high notes , or a least do some chorus near the high notes.

thanks!!!