My band needs your help! Especially if you are a progressive metal fan

• TMV World Legacy Member

Try this link for the kickstarter> http://kck.st/1n3nMsO

We are running our kickstarter and have about twenty days left to hit our goal! We need fans to pre-order the album and all of the funds go towards creating it. Basically the fans are the record label. It is the most effective way for us to release an album with a direct connection between us and the fanbase. If you are a fan of my singing or my band, please check out the link and the songs on the page. I don't think you will be disappointed!

Thanks a bunch Ron!! I made a note on our log to sign your CD, as requested!! ;)

Sweet. And trust me, it will never wind up on ebay in my lifetime. Part of what makes a collector's item hold value is to hold onto the thing.

When I bought my brother's cd, "Book of Shadows," (also prog metal) his first run had misprinted liner notes before he caught and re-started the run. So, I asked for the misprint. Signed, of course. He may be my brother but autographs are always cool, for both the fan and the artist.

Haha that is cool! Well Van and I are putting a lot of work into the art as well, so I can only hope that it makes it more valuable in the long run. Plus I think we're planning on adding an exclusive kickstarter bonus-track as well.

Freaking awesome, dude. You guys are the real deal. I will have your first album, signed. I might be an old guy, but I like good and new music. And this is good and new. I spend hard-earned money (trust me, hard-earned) on good stuff, things that are important to me.

Thanks Ron! :D I am very happy you decided to pre-order it!

We have to make this happen.... and we're running out of time. You would be surprised how hard it is to get people to back your kickstarter projects. It comes to light who your real 'fans' are. But we're getting there... Slowly.

Thanks Jens!! We are working on a PayPal button right now... No credit card? That is the third request by someone without a credit-card! :D I'll let you know when it's up.

Thanks Jens, from all of us! :D :D

@Dj Deth: Thank you. If we hit our goal on kickstarter, there will be a whole booklet full of it! ;)

so now! must have missclicked :D

Jens, wooops! Missed shipping. Check the shipping cost outside U.S.on the perk you chose if you can!

Sorry bout that.