i've had it with that dove commercial!!

Rate this topic

VideoHere

hey folks, is it just me, or do find yourselves having to opt out of watching this one, lousy, dove soap youtube commercial that seems to come on with every single youtube video?

it starts off with "i woke up this morning feeling really refreshed..."

that's the only commercial i see!!!

my god, what a way to annoy!

Maybe you should be doing less youtube video watching and more singing! :lol:

Just kiddin with ya, i know you work hard.

I've never been annoyed with commercials unless they pop up when I least expect them. Those websites that have no video content (e.g. lyric websites) and then play, sometimes even two video ads at the same time if i remember correctly. And then you have to go scroll and search around the page to find where the sound is coming from so you can turn it off! That is the worst!!!

In fact, come to think of it, the annoyances of lyric websites would deserve a thread of their own.

What I hate is that ever since a song won an award with a chorus that has no lyrics, just an open vowel, now, every commerical as a idiot open vowel chorus. But these things run in cycles. When Colby Callais hit it big with "Bubbly," every commercial on tv for six months had a background song that sounded like it.

Drove me nuts.

I hate that they keep using some of my favorite songs in commercials. They ruin them for me. It is one thing for me to twist a song to my twisted sense of humor but I do not impose it on everyone else. Only those who request it.

Yeah, or they take a song, pare down the arrangement to some tinkly keyboard patch and it sounds like a neutered version. Like what record companies have done With Damn Yankee songs on compilations. Gone is most of Ted's blistering guitar work. Then, again, Ted regrets getting into that adventure. He has no ill will toward Jack Blades or Tommy Shaw. It just turned out to be a mismatch of legends. Ted was way better in Damnocracy.