• TMV World Legacy Member

Yeah this is good. Vocal was spot on. Stylistically when played acoustically it gives me vibes of Extreme's "More Than Words."

Mix was really pro too. You're poised for professional work if not already doing so. Whatever happens from here forth is gonna be up to how you want to approach the business (as a songwriter, cover artist, etc), how much you get out there and market yourself, and luck.

• Administrator

Hello Chris,

Great to see you back at TMV World !!!

Like Robert, I'm looking forward to your continued participation...

Happy New Year :)

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

I remember you from the old boards, but have not seen you post in ages. Like much of your other work you posted, the pristine dynamics

shine like gold.

Excellent work.

An escalator can never break down. It can only become stairs. - Mitch Hedberg

WTF? Is it spam?

Hahaha. Yup, so much spam. You've got the super pro voice dude, but even that can't save you from the spam guy.

He's offering to teach you how to sing, to boot. Must be a pretty good singer, that guy.

• Administrator

Hey guys...  yes this was spam, I have removed it and it has been banned. There is a guy named Aaron that produces videos for "The Superior Singing Method" and it is well known to be a complete fraud. His company engages in the highest level of spam in the industry. He has affiliates that go around and past their link into other coaches videos and forums like this. If you watch any of the videos, its crap... the guy just circle talks a bunch to buzz words and knows nothing about how to train singers. 

Our system filters spam bots beyond belief... but these posts were made by an affiliate of this program... if you see more of it, let me know.  At the bottom of every post you can click a link that says "Report Spam"... click that link and we'll be notified.

Wow, nicely done!  A very cool take on this song.

The way you did the guitar totally reminds of another song, but can't think of what for the life of me, LOL!