• Administrator

Amazing DREAM THEATER Tribute! - Fabricio Fonseca from Brazil sings "The Spirit Carries On". Fabricio is a renown voice coach from Brazil that came to Seattle to train for the TVS Certified Instructor program and enjoy Seattle for the first time. Together we produced this great video. It is just the beginning Fabricio Fonseca! I look forward to our partnership and friendship. Thank you Dream Theater for a great song to train and cover.

"The Spirit Carries On" - Dream Theater - Fabricio Fonseca

• TMV World Legacy Member

This is a pretty good cover. His high notes in this song are really well placed and sound pleasing and effortless! The lower notes in the song, however, are a little bit shaky. I have the opposite issue lol. Overall, nicely done!

www.drop-head.com

• Administrator

This is a pretty good cover. His high notes in this song are really well placed and sound pleasing and effortless! The lower notes in the song, however, are a little bit shaky. I have the opposite issue lol. Overall, nicely done!

"Effortless" is right, especially in the "heroic" parts around F#4 and B4. I love it, I think its brilliant light mass belting.  It was super productive and fun to train with him for a week as well. Great edging vowels, great palette.

I have to say, I am also very proud of the production. The audio recording, camera work and edit was great. In a smaller sense, it is also a triumph in how to make relatively quick video productions that sound and look great. Audio recording + video in synch. Good strong start.  ;)