• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys! I'm looking to get feedback on what to work on with my voice! Any type of feedback would be awesome thank you guys  :)

And some videos without microphone

I liked your version of the Fray song better than the original. The other stuff is good, too.

Awesome! Thanks for taking a listen 

• 2 weeks later...

I like it a lot!!! I think you are pretty polish, man. Sounds really good and profesional 

​Thanks man!! Good job on your hallelujah cover

very very very good, man! keep it up! Did you use auto tune? Cheers!

​Thank you very much! I did not use autotune. The only thing I did was "Live Effect" on Garageband which is pretty much like adding reverb.

Great cover. It took me a long time to like this song because I couldn't get past the chorus. But the more I listened, the more I admired the song construction and the feeling intended in the song. 

Great cover. It took me a long time to like this song because I couldn't get past the chorus. But the more I listened, the more I admired the song construction and the feeling intended in the song. 

This song grew a lot on me as well. Thanks for listening!

The Fray's cover is super awesome! Love your voice man great job!

​Why thank you, good job on your fray cover too!

Nice high notes, well done. You need more confidence though (not saying you arent confident) but your voice needs more 'punch', to be bolder.

Nice high notes, well done. You need more confidence though (not saying you arent confident) but your voice needs more 'punch', to be bolder.

​I don ´t think so.

In my opinion it ´s nearly perfect as it is.

I like his style a lot, is very personal.

I like your work a lot Felixp ! .

​Thank you! And I understand what you mean with the confidence aspect! 

​I don ´t think so.

In my opinion it ´s nearly perfect as it is.

I like his style a lot, is very personal.

I like your work a lot Felixp ! .

Thank you very much! I appreciate it 

I liked it! Really good and great management of the various vocal registers.....keep it on!!

​Thanks so much! 

Felix, your doing great work, keep going buddy!

Your a really good singer!

I just featured your topic!

​Thank you! I really do appreciate everyone single one of your guys's comments.

• Administrator

Felix, I was listening to you "creep"... you could benefit from getting more glottal compression... you should experiment with me twang compression and try to get more amplification in your vocal tract my engaging the "squeeze" on your focal folds a bit more... your sound color is pretty , but its a lot of "windiness"... you can make many different sounds, that includes more compression from time to time. 

Felix, I was listening to you "creep"... you could benefit from getting more glottal compression... you should experiment with me twang compression and try to get more amplification in your vocal tract my engaging the "squeeze" on your focal folds a bit more... your sound color is pretty , but its a lot of "windiness"... you can make many different sounds, that includes more compression from time to time. 

​Thanks for the tip and explaining! I'm not too advanced in music theory and singing terminology so mind me, but I understand the the basics in what you're saying. How do I squeeze my vocal folds more? Are there any sounds or warmups to practice this with? I've had people tell me my tone/voice is airy and maybe I push too mush air through? Not sure.