Man he's swinging!

Rate this topic

Martin H

I think he could be a success with or without Idol. In most cases, the winner of Idol had star quality before they showed up. Kelly Clarkson (winner), Daughtry (eliminated finalist), Adam Lambert (eliminated finalist). And this guy has what it takes.

• Administrator

For sure this is cool... the singing is great.. but in some sense, I think his guitar playing is even better... have you guys heard of Michael Hedges? He died in a car crash, but he was one of the first innovators of "tap" guitar playing... kinda similar...and very cool. I met him twice before he died...

This is solo guitar, but flat out some of the most beautiful music you will ever hear!

Well, I havent been keeping up with idol but when I last watched a week ago, there were plenty of good singers. Tonight, a week later, and thus several qualifications later, I watched and heard some of the most miserable performances Ive heard in a while. I dont get this at all. Not only that, but the jury are giving some really off key performances good critique. I know one of the jurors, andreas, and Ive heard his own recordings and he sings quite well, so I know he isnt tone deaf. He's written tunes for big names like Beyonce etc, so I'm quite mystified. Havent seen the guy in the OP so far.

Well, I havent been keeping up with idol but when I last watched a week ago, there were plenty of good singers. Tonight, a week later, and thus several qualifications later, I watched and heard some of the most miserable performances Ive heard in a while. I dont get this at all. Not only that, but the jury are giving some really off key performances good critique. I know one of the jurors, andreas, and Ive heard his own recordings and he sings quite well, so I know he isnt tone deaf. He's written tunes for big names like Beyonce etc, so I'm quite mystified. Havent seen the guy in the OP so far.

Don't forget that they don't seek a good singer. They only seek a product... :(

It's a shame that nowadays guys like him have to go that kind of tv shows, the records company don't do their job anymore...

Irritating. Listening to a guy now who did radioheads high and dry. he did it very nicely and did some reasonably high-ish notes quietly and prettily. The jury, these experts from the music business, all raved about his lovely falsetto. It wasnt falsetto numbnuts! Just because its not loud doesnt make it falsetto! Anyone on this board could do a better job judging their vocal qualities. Grrrr