Rate this topic

VOCAL TRAINING PROGRAMS  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which popular training program below that you have used before, would you recommend?

• TVS - The Four Pillars of Singing
    • Complete Vocal Technique
    • KTVA
    • Breaking The Chains
    • Singing Success
    • Estill (EVTS)
    • Speech Level Singing
    • Other Programs Not Mentioned

I think they can probably all be productive if done with intention and passion. I really am inspired to make 2017 the year I reignite my singing and vocal coaching career so I will definitely be checking out a bunch of them and report back.

James

Thanks Adolph, I am back. 2016 was a year of change for me and my family and I've decided o make some changes. The main one is get my career focus back on singing and teaching voice. I taught nonstop from 2000 to 2010 and kind of lost my passion for it but I now have a renewed love and passion for singing and coaching. 2017 is gonna be a big year of growth.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, boppyeric said:

Honestly speaking, when I discovered The Four Pillars of Singing I was literally AMAZED. I know it might be expensive at $99 but, if you don't invest, how do you expect to get results. After this program, I was genuinely singing better and I signed with a couple startup studios. This meant a better resume for future singing. Heres the link to the program, 

http://bit.ly/TheFourPillarsofSingingVocalTraining

I'm not a bot, ask me any questions, I'll answer.

Cool, thanks man! We really appreciate you letting people know what vocal training program you prefer. Welcome to our community.

• 1 month later...

havent had the pleasure of trying pillars yet, but i currently dont follow programs anymore, i took what i needed from different programs that i knew during these years :P

for me the most useful programs, systems or methods were, SS/SLS, CVT, Estill and Vocology (ingo titze's book).

KTVA was important for me during some period, but i would say the others i mentioned cover the same ground and in a better/more efficient and clear way :) 

• 9 months later...
  • Administrator
On 2/22/2017 at 10:58 AM, geran89 said:

havent had the pleasure of trying pillars yet, but i currently dont follow programs anymore, i took what i needed from different programs that i knew during these years :P

for me the most useful programs, systems or methods were, SS/SLS, CVT, Estill and Vocology (ingo titze's book).

KTVA was important for me during some period, but i would say the others i mentioned cover the same ground and in a better/more efficient and clear way :) 

Hey Geran, check out your PM. Thanks for being an active member at our forum... 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Θοδωρής Κωτούλας said:

i admit having tried two three different programs. i dont know about you guys but the program that really helped me evolve my voice and gave me huge results was https://tinyurl.com/y7v9pczh.

I've heard of that program. I also heard that guy that does that program is very very good in teaching how to sing. I also heard he likes fast cars and spaghettiOs with maple syrup :P

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, The Future Vocalist said:

I've heard of that program. I also heard that guy that does that program is very very good in teaching how to sing. I also heard he likes fast cars and spaghettiOs with maple syrup :P

Ya, I heard he owns this forum and isn't too keen on spam... but does have a pretty good training program. Thats what I heard...

:moomin: