Recording on youtube

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey peeps! One of the guests from the Blue Village Hotel I've been working at all summer seson posted a clip on youtube. It's from our Eurovisionshow. Some comments and critique would be appreciated. I'll see if I can make some more clips to post, I have some nice recordings from our rock show and a show called Viva Nordica as well. I have three days off before going to the next destination, and if I have some spare time I'll try to throw them together and post them.

Here's the clip with Fairytale

The was awesome! You guys clearly put a lot of work into the performance aspect, which is really good. Your voice is realy really great. I have to ask: What system did you use to train with?

Wow, thank you very much for the nice words!

Two years ago I couldn't sing that high :P For me James Lugo's program Vocal Asylum made me discover my belt voice/tenor register. I have some education in musical theatre (2 years) before starting to work out with Lugo's stuff, but back then I was a basso/baritone. I've been doing some Singing Success (Brett Manning), and Raise Your Voice (Jamie Vendera), and Singing For The Stars (Seth Riggs), and reading up on Complete Vocal Technique (Cathrine Sadolin, I think everybody should at least read it, it's amazingly good knowledge). The key for me was Lugo's stuff though, some methods just seem to klick easier than other approaches, so you have to find what works for you.

And I must say that all you people here on the forum have really helped me a lot! Without you guys maybe I wouldn't have mustered the energy, because it takes time with vocal development. And when I've been feeling stuck you have given me new hope. And I'm far from done, I think you never really are. A singer always have to strive for improvement. I want to get better, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Nowadays I don't really think so much about the moving around stuff, dancing and singing simultaneously seem to work out most of the times :)

Uploaded a clip on Youtube, from our show Welcome To The Circus:

I am totally impressed, Marcus. You are the consummate performer. Singing, cabaret choreography, costumes, harmony, while in motion.

The Queen medley was astounding and count me as one of your fans, of you and the talented ladies in the ensemble. I didn't know how you were going to pull it off but it makes sense, now, since Queen is a mix of opera, rock, and cabaret.

Well done and bravo.