CVT Request

Rate this topic

Sykotix

I would have posted this on CVI's own forum, but I've been waiting over a week and I STILL haven't had my account activated!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone who's fairly knowledgeable in CVT could upload a clip of themselves singing in neutral without air from the bottom to the top of their range?

I'm having some trouble co-ordinating the area between G# and high C and an audio sample could really help me.

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question, but just want to point out that I also registered on CVT forum but it was even TWO MONTHS AGO and they still have not activated my account! I even wrote them personal email on several emails they have on site with no answer. It's putty, because I have CVT program but can't joy the forum to discuss, and I guess there are more people like that :/ Strange...

Actually, I just got my account activated.

Until after I posted that message, I didn't know I had to send an email to activate my account. Once I did, my account was activated. I didn't get a response either.

Try and log in. If you sent an email to the right person, it should be active. He says he deletes them after a week if they're not activated, so you should be able to keep your user name, even if you have to register again.

Hopefully I'll see you in the CVI forum too. :)

Hey, good for you :) Can you tell me on which email you wrote because I tried few?...

Actually, I just got my account activated.

Until after I posted that message, I didn't know I had to send an email to activate my account. Once I did, my account was activated. I didn't get a response either.

Try and log in. If you sent an email to the right person, it should be active. He says he deletes them after a week if they're not activated, so you should be able to keep your user name, even if you have to register again.

Hopefully I'll see you in the CVI forum too. :)

I hope nobody minds me posting this here... if you need your account activated over at the CVT forums, read this thread:

http://forum.completevocalinstitute.com/viewtopic.php?t=7282

I wrote on that email 3 months ago! I will try now one more last time :/

Tnx ;)