TVS 2.0

Rate this topic

YvonMoraes

Hello everyone,

My name is Yvon Moraes and I am very interested in increasing my quality of voice, and range(just as everyone).

My musical goal is to sing Power Metal, like Tim Owens, Matt Barlow, Dio, etc. etc.

What is the recommended program to achieve specifically those goals? I understand I will never sound like THEM persay, but I would

like that style of vocals, power, and range.

Thank you very much!

There are many great teachers to learn from. I heard solid things about CVI but I have little to none experience / usage of their systems.

Now as for TVS I am a student of Robert Lunte (Since May 2010) and I love working with him. He breaks things down to help you understand it and pushes you when you need it to break through any past bad habits.

As for just buying a DVD system I am sure CVI / TVS are all about the same and will give you results just I like having lessons from a person and not a DVD. (Not that I am saving CVI does not do lessons, honestly I do not know)

If you want more info on TVS I would be happy to do my best to share with you my experiences and what your expectations should be with a lesson with Robert.

As for CVI I am sure Martin H, or another TMV member will be posting a response in their experiences with CVI.

There are many great teachers to learn from. I heard solid things about CVI but I have little to none experience / usage of their systems.

Now as for TVS I am a student of Robert Lunte (Since May 2010) and I love working with him. He breaks things down to help you understand it and pushes you when you need it to break through any past bad habits.

As for just buying a DVD system I am sure CVI / TVS are all about the same and will give you results just I like having lessons from a person and not a DVD. (Not that I am saving CVI does not do lessons, honestly I do not know)

If you want more info on TVS I would be happy to do my best to share with you my experiences and what your expectations should be with a lesson with Robert.

As for CVI I am sure Martin H, or another TMV member will be posting a response in their experiences with CVI.

Thanks for the reply Mazzith,

I'm definitely interested in some more information. I've been reading around on the TVS system and it seems really solid. What are your experiences? Also, does anyone know when the 2.0 system comes out?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Mazzith,

I'm definitely interested in some more information. I've been reading around on the TVS system and it seems really solid. What are your experiences? Also, does anyone know when the 2.0 system comes out?

Thanks!

4 Pillars 2.0 should be released like any moment now. I know that Robert finally finished mastering them. I have the 4 Pillars and the beta 2.0 tracks. I was the guinea pig for him when he working the bugs out of them. I have to say that they are very enjoyable and are not so stringent and there is room to add your own touch to some of them. The groove tracks are awesome also. There is a swinging track that you can really get into.

I did not use 4 pillars from front to stop because I am also doing weekly lessons. It was a good read and I am sure that if you can stay focused on it you will see results.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Hi guys...

Yvon, I feel funny about shamelessly promoting myself here on the forum, but the bottom-line is... you are asking for help and the truth is,,, I can definately help you to learn how to sing amazing, especially these styles your referring to, so feel free to send me an email at robert@thevocaliststudio.com and Ill be happy to explain more about my services and training offline from the forum so it doesnt appear to be too self-serving.

In regards to Pillars 2.0... All the audio is completed and the filming is completed. We are now editing the video footage as I write this and it will all be ready, I hope, around April or May.

However, all the audio is done, which means there are 35 vocal workouts and 35 audio tutorials as well as the book and classic videos... so what is available now is actually version 1.75. If you purchase now, you will be getting a LOT of the new stuff. Anyone who invests now will only have to pay a small upgrade fee to get the videos when the 2.0 videos are ready... and I want everyone to have them, especially my clients who have already purchased, so please dont worry about it... you can get the 2.0 videos when they come out for like $40 or something... it wont be a big deal.

Truly, I wouldnt wait if I were you, we can get to work now... when the 2.0 videos are done and ready, you'll get them for a more then fair, simple upgrade.

Hope this helps.. and Im trying to get this all done as soon as possible... kinda hard when you have to be out of the country four weeks in Feb... I have a lot of distractions just keeping the business going, so it moves kinda slow.

I understand I will never sound like THEM persay

here comes my pep talk...

never ever, say never...are you ready to commit to the work and discipline to reach these goals?

(i'm doing a "ron" on ya) you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

• 10 months later...

here comes my pep talk...

never ever, say never...are you ready to commit to the work and discipline to reach these goals?

(i'm doing a "ron" on ya) you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Happy New Year to Everyone!

Definitely am ready to commit to the work, infact, thats what I've been doing these past months, busy with work, and a couple of voice lessons here and there when able. I was actually curious as to the voice lessons with Rob, how is that done?

thanks!