as close as i will get to ron anderson and gary catona!!

Rate this topic

VideoHere

hi folks,

i wanted to let you know i picked up that american idol singing dvd/cd set that was once $39.95 for $6 on oldies.com. i figured for $6 it was the closest i'll ever get to vocal teachers ron anderson and gary catona lol!!!

incidently, anderson gets over $400 an hour...so $6 spent to see what they had to say was money well spent i.m.h.o..

all in all, it really was an eye opener for me. i figured there might be these elite vocal exercises and secrets of the stars but it was really just nuts and bolts and consisted of stuff we all know all too well from all the other wonderful instructors on the forum.

interesting indeed. recommended for $6 (only) to add to your collection.

those kind of cach are just big businessman, they know where the money is lol ;-)

i'll tell you this, there's no getting away from those god damn lip bubbles lol!!!!

and ron anderson is big on "when i tap the piano with my hand, you tighten your belly."

anderson is a proponent of bel canto.

To be quite honest, I can't even imagine a world without them anymore :)

yeah, i find myself doing them for the hell of it.

when i was a little kid, i used to imitate the sound of a car engine and it was a car wth a manual transmission and i was shifting gears with my voice using those god damn lip bubbles so i had a head start on them....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you need a laugh, i'll post it......lol!!!!!

Dang it, Bob, why didn't I think of that? When I was a kid, I would imitate the sound of a single prop engine plane. And it was with lip bubbles. I wish I had that mental image before. Oh well, it should really help me fly, now.

hahaha we are crazy singers! I do lip bubbles and mmm all the times! My girlfriend always say to me "could you please stop one minute". The best part for me is when i try to put the maximum of resonance in my head, i feel like i'm doing them really low in volume and the she says "ho my god, please, could be more quiet please, this thing so loud, you're driving me crazy"