My take on "Patience" by GNR

Rate this topic

Hi guys,

I just did a cover of GNR's "Patience". Hope you guys like it. Would be fun to hear what you think. I know there is room for improvement but I did my best and hopefully I'll grow to be able to sing it better and better, as with any song. Axl is one my favorite singers, especially on the Appetite for destruction album.

http://www.box.net/shared/lpv7lzgdqo

Cheers!

jonpall.

You know I had to listem didn't you? Well done. I honestly thought you wouldn't get the tone on the high part from having heard your other stuff but I was impressed. Excellent production values. Sounds like it was recorded in a studio rather than a house or apartment. Bravo!

Thanks guys. I'm practising a lot of GNR songs these days. It would be cool one day to be able to sing lots of those songs in one night and do them justice. I'm not quite at that level yet, trust me, although I seem to be getting better. Cheers!

I'm not quite at that level yet, trust me

You're there enough to me, but I know what it is to want perfection. And I recognise that, though I like it, I'm not a great fan of the genre, so there are things I won't hear.

I listened to it twice and enjoyed it. Except for the part where I realized I don't know how to whistle properly anymore, but it has nothing to do with you :p