ROBERT LUNTE & DRAVEN GREY Q&A WEBINAR!

Rate this topic

Great! I missed the first webinar but watched the post.   I can't make this webinar either; I will be in Santa Barbara at a conference.  I was thinking, the webinar with James was good and I am sure this up coming one will be good too so what about a future webinar with Tamplin???  I think it would be great because we could ask questions and Robert could help us better understand what it is that Ken is doing with his voice from Ken's comments.   U know, act as a narrator.  Ken is a fantastic singer and Rob knows the technical jargon so I think it would be great.  Just something to consider.  I am not sure if Ken is open to this kind of idea or not.  Just thinking out loud.  Looking forward to the webinar post at a later date.

I already registered. I hope I do not miss this one. It seems to run pretty smooth with 2 or more coaches. If someone loses direction the other can pull him back in or explain things a little differently.

Guest Marcus Carlzon

I cant see What Timezone this is i Will be tuning in from sweden if its not in the mkddle of the night. Love Your stuff Robert and Draven i awesome aswell å

• Administrator

Thanks Marcus, we appreciate that.

It is at 1:00 Pacific Standard Time... or California time. 

Go online and look for a time conversion web page, there are many.

I believe that Sweden is 9 hours ahead of California... so that would be 10:00 pm in Sweden.