Robert Lunte

Robert Lunte & Draven Grey Q&A Webinar #2

Rate this topic

Did this Webinar happen? I lost my internet for a few weeks. 

27 minutes ago, MDEW said:

Did this Webinar happen? I lost my internet for a few weeks. 

Yep! Currently being edited and will be uploaded for replay soon.

Robert Lunte & Draven Grey offer one of the best vocal technique webinars on YouTube. Topics of discussion include; support when singing, Bernoulli physics, How Mario Runs, Warm Up Routines, Jimi Hendrix Stories and why your voice will be ok when training, but when you start singing, it begins to weaken.

http://www.TheVocalistStudio.com
http://www.RockSingingLessons.com

29 minutes ago, Gill Appleby said:

My handsome shirt :lol: Awesome webinar guys :):)

Heck ya, I got up on Saturday morning AND put my handsome shirt on... thats commitment, I'm telling ya!

Robert your confidence and speaking skills shine through in this webinar.  Draven you did good too but Robert you really stole the cake on this one.  I forgot that musculature support is a part of support and works in conjunction with breath support I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I'm practicing next time.

Thanks collin, 

Yes, this is super important. If you fixate only on respiration, you'll never get it working if your on the beginner/novice spectrum. You HAVE to build new muscle strength and motor skills.

39 minutes ago, Robert Lunte said:

Thanks collin, 

Yes, this is super important. If you fixate only on respiration, you'll never get it working if your on the beginner/novice spectrum. You HAVE to build new muscle strength and motor skills.

I'd say I'm intermediate and above but I recognize it's importance anyway.  What can be done to develop these new motor skills when you're in a niche?  Sing in a different timbre?  Try to sing differently in various ways?

Spend 6 to 12 weeks training with The Four Pillars of Singing . Understand the onsets, understand the acoustic modes, then train the workouts on the "my training" page. Fortify that with 6 - 10 lessons with me. 

That is what you can do. Giving you free tips on this forum isn't going to do anything, if you are not training.